chapter seven

Adam's pov
----------------------
"Demi's first mate cheated on her while she was off looking for her mother, her and the pack never forgave him,"she said with a pained and distant look in her eyes.
"Who did he cheat on her with,"I say getting angry.
"Well me most of the time,"she said so nonchalant my jaw dropped.
"WHAT!?!"I screamed. She just rolled her eyes like I was overreacting.
"Oh would you chill, I don't know if you've recognized this but we're sisters. Once she found me and mom she sent me back here as a test of sorts he had already cheated a few times but she had no emotion by this point sooo,"she finished awkwardly.
"And the law?"I question wearily.
"Oh yeah the story plays into it so lets continue, so after demi forced her mate to hand over the alpha titl-"I cut her off.
"HOW THE HELL DID LITTLE DEMI FORCE AN ALPHA OUT OF HIS TITLE!?!"I roar only to have the loudest snarl I've ever heard from behind me. I froze as the beta scurried to her desk with wide eyes pulling my beta with her. As I turned to face the noise I was shocked to see the source...there stood demi her eyes continuously changing color.
"You think I'm weak because I'm a shewolf ,you think you can just walk on my land and take my title because I'm small in your eyes?!? I guess I'll just show you my real size..."she roared before beginning to shift suddenly a wolf tall as a bus stood before me black with red bolts down the side. I hear a howl amidst the ferocious growls and suddenly an older woman appeared a small child on her hip she bolted in front of me standing slouched to show no threat...what the hell is she crazy bringing a small child in here.
"Geode,"she says with a motherly tone causing the wolf to still only baring its teeth while glaring at me.
"Alphy,"the young girl calls grabbing the wolfs attention while it closed its mouth. The older woman placed the child on the ground holding her hands up, as the little girl ran to the wolf it plopped on to it's stomach. The child reached the wolf hugging it the wolf nuzzleing the child's face placing a sloppy lick on her cheek the small child squealed causing the animals eyes to soften. Curious about the situation I stepped forward but the wolf noticed and snarled wraping its body around the her eyes becoming hard as she blocked the child from my view.
"Candice I need you to grab two chunks of deer from the wall freezer then hand them to me slowly,"the woman says quietly throwing a glare my way I noticed she now had two chunks of raw bloody meat. The wolf and child's head immediately snapped towards the smell.
"Geode I'm gonna throw you and lakey some meat but only if you calm down,"the woman said slowly. Suddenly the pup had shifted while both wolves sat up looking expectantly at the woman. She threw the meat and quickly stepped back as the two wolves began to shred the flesh like wild animals, suddenly the pup let out a low howl. Thumping was heard through out the house and all the sudden every pup in the pack was there the large wolf pushed them her chunk and layed down, her head resting on her paws. When the pups where done eating they all curled up anywhere they could be touching demi and soon the entire pile was a sleep.