chapter two

Jeremy's p.o.v (2 months later)
---------------------------
Demis been gone for so long it kills me, now I've got this slut 'candy' with me she helps 'fufil my needs' hell me and demi never fully mated just marked. For the first week I searched and searched until finally my used to be beta convinced me she was strong, that she would come back. Once candy moved in I had to strip him of his position he started getting disrespectful and would give us dirty looks when we where together.
Suddenly the bedroom door flew open and as I looked around candys naked form there stood Demi looking sexier than ever with four warriors standing behind her holding a shaking beta by the throat. Demi's hard, cold eyes where...wait what didn't those used to be bright and cheery?
"Candice you've got about three seconds to get off of him before I staple your throat to the wall with silver,"Demi said with a tone only alphas had, and who was Candice. But next thing I know Candy's scurrying off the bed.
"Good slut now Jeremy hand over the alpha title peacefully and you don't suffer,"what is she crazy only people with alpha blood can rule packs.
"Demi honey we can talk this out but I think we all know you don't have the blood of an alpha,"I say but as I look around everyone is stepping back with wide eyes. Suddenly I'm being pinned to the wall by my neck with a strength I've never witnessed before.
"What did you just say,"is growled out. I go to answer but hesitate when I see all heads shaking no rapidly, are they really trying to make an alphas decison for him... so I repeat my statement. Bad decision.