Prolouge

"Mackenzie! Pointed toes!" Abby's voice echoed threw the studio. I wiped a tear that escaped my eyes. She's been yelling at me for an hour now. "Mackenzie! Why are you crying!" She yelled again, I wiped my eyes again. "Go to then Dancers Den! Call Maddie in!" She yelled, pointing to the door. I nodded and left quickly, hearing a sigh come out of her mouth on the way out.

Maddie

She my older sister. She's the favorite. I'm always compared to her. She's talented and I've learned that I'm not. I sigh as I wipe my eyes one more time. I walk towards Maddie and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled. "Yeah, Kenzie?" She said, flashing that famous smiles of hers. "Abby said to you call you to go in" I said, I didn't smile back. I just stared at her walk away.

I have to admit I am jealous of her. I'm jealous she's the talented one, and I'm not. She's beautiful and I'm not. She's happy, and I'm not.

I sighed. No one said life was going to be easy. I went to my locker and took out my clothes. I walked to the bathroom and changed there. I didn't want to change in front of the girls, they were all skinny. I was fat. I changed into sweats and and shirt that says 'Not Purrfect'. I stuffed my dance clothes in my bag and walked out.

I grabbed my phone and walked outside to the car. It was open luckily. I sat in the back seat. I curled up in a ball and just played random games on my phone. I started thinking of what happened today. The memories brought tears to my eyes. I wonder if Abby or my mom knows I have feelings too?

I fiddled with my fingers. I was always compared to Maddie. I miss Christy and Chloe. Christy would always give me a pep talk and Chloe would be my best friends. But now since they left, neither of them talk to us anymore. It makes me sad that I don't have anyone I can trust.

I laid my head on the car seat. I sniffled and blinked back my tears. My eyes started getting heavy, and soon enough. I was asleep.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

So did you like it?!?! I haven't done a Mackenzie fanfic, only Maddie. This is my first one, woo. Anyways please vote and comment it would mean a lot!