My Cold Boyfriend -Chapter 1

"Hey!" my best friend, Nicole, called out at me. I wasn't in the mood to do anything but face my computer monitor and too lazy to look at her, so I didn't respond. She called me again and I unwillingly have her a small, 'Huh?' Sometimes I was an attractive and friendly girl. Sometimes I was super annoyed like now, and Nicole just had to accept it. "Did he text you?" she asked me. I shifted uneasily in my chair but didn't answer her. "I guess not?" I sighed and shook my head, hairs flying everywhere. "He's so annoying," she continued. I was about to tell her she was wrong, but first, I paused the YouTube video I had been watching on my computer.

I slowly turned to face her. "No he's not. I am."

"How?" Nicole seemed extremley schocked by my response.

I took a deep breath and looked at her with sad eyes, sitting on my bed. "He texted me first, as usual-" I started but was interrupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket. Slightly embarassed I took it out and checked my Inbox, also hearing Nicole sighing.

Hey sis! :D I'm right in front of your house! Could you please open the door for me? Please...-Aaron

That was my cousin, Aaron. Actually we weren't real cousins. His grandfather married my grandmothers sister after his wife passed away. That's all.

Hey brother! ;D Just open it! It's unlocked!

After replying I looked at Nicole. "Sorry about that..." I said staring at her sad expression.

"Who was it?"

"My cousin," I smiled slightly. I was about to continue our conversation when I suddenly got a reply text from Aaron.

So you don't want to welcome me? D: -Aaron

I rolled my eyes and I heard Nicole chuckle. Angrily, I texted back punching the letters.

OPEN THE DOOR YOURSELF AARON! I'M HAVING A 'GIRLS' CONVERSATION'!

Woah calm your horses sis. I won't open the door myself. I'll wait -Aaron

"What did he say?" Nicole asked with a bright smile plastered on her face.

"Who do you mean?"

"Aaron," she said obviously.

"Oh uh, nothing umm..." I sighed.

I was about to continue our conversation but she interrupted me. "Forget about that guy! Go open the door for poor old Aaron!" She rapidly stood up, grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room holding me with a strong grip so I wouldn't escape. I looked at her with curiosity as I heard her giggle. Did she like Aaron?

****

"What the hell Nicole?!" I hissed at her as we arrived downstairs. "Why are you acting like this? You know Aaron isn't a-"

"Shut up!" Nicole chuckled. "He is hot!" I sighed and watched her face turn red.

"Okay, okay," I said rolling my eyes and heading for the door.

"Open it!" Nicole whispered demandingly.

"What?!" I gave Nicole a death glare. I was about to argue with her but when I saw her puppy eyes it melted my heart. I rolled my eyes and harshly ripped the door open.

When I looked around to find Aaron, I noticed that Nicole blinked her light blue eyes. Dear my lovely Nicole, do you love him? I sighed before I realized that Aaron was sitting on the floor. I turned around to ask Nicole to call him. But before I could see her face, she had clearly pushed me onto the porch.

I was about to fall so I screamed really loudly. Thank God, I could keep my balance so I didn't fall down and strike Aaron. I gave Nicole another death glare but she was just smiling and giving me puppy eyes.

Because I was closer to Aaron than Nicole was so I meant to wake him up. I ran my right hand to touch his cheek, seriously he was handsome. His eyes closed cutely, his brown hair covered by a grey cap. His cheeks were a bit chubby which made him look cute. When my hand nearly touched his cheek, Aaron grabbed my hand then smirked playfully which made me turn from angry to shocked.

"Ha! You're a naughty sister!" I looked at my face that turned red and chuckled. I looked away and heard Nicole giggling behind me.

----------------------------------------------

it's my second story in this site :)

OMG XD I always speechless if I wanna tell you about something

just want to remind you, I'm new here

so I need help, critics, advise, etc :D

one more, it's edited by @Skydreamer :) thank you soo much :D