24-The Real Winners

We all walked around the neighbourhood, taking in the small lights above our heads. Jacob had his fingers intertwined with mine and swayed our hands back and forth as we walked. "I needed this" Jacob said. I gave him a confused look. I guess he could see it even though it was dark.

"A night like this to spend with a girl like you" I looked down, blushing. "Ow" I heard Jake yell, followed by laughter. I saw him on the sidewalk, holding his knee and rocking back and forth while laughing. "What did you do?" I asked laughing. Jake pointed to a mailbox and threw his head back, laughing even harder. "He-He ran down the hill and" Camille said, trying to catch her breath and calm down. "Boom" Maddie finished her sentence.

I just smiled and looked over at Jake who was calming down. "We should start walking back to my house" Maddie said. We all agreed and headed back.

Somehow I ended up getting a piggy back ride from Jacob, and Camille got a piggy back ride from Jake, and we raced back, with Maddie right behind. Jake and Camille got to Maddie's first, but we all know who the real winners are;)

Me because I officially have 1,000 reads on this🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️😘😘😘😏😏😏😏🎉🎉❤️❤️🍫✋🏻😉🔥😒😢🙄😅😊✋🏻😒😄👌🏼😄👌🏼👏🏻💔😜😢😜😅👌🏼🙂👌🏼😄👏🏻🙂😘🔥😘🙂👌🏼💔😂😄🎉😅🎉😄🎉❤️😄❤️😅❤️✋🏻🙄✋🏻✋🏻❤️🎉😢😢👏🏻✋🏻😒😅🙄✋🏻😱😅❤️😄❤️✋🏻❤️👋🏻👏🏻🍫🔥😘✋🏻😘🙂😝💁🏻🙄🖕🏻👏🏻🙂👏🏻😢😄😘✋🏻🙄👌🏼✋🏻👏🏻🔥✋🏻👌🏼😢👌🏼 THANK YOU GUYS😘😘