45-Just Friends

So...

It's been 3 days since I left the hospital. I ended up leaving with a rock hard, bright pink cast on my leg, and a matching one from my elbow down to the base of my fingers. Police actually looked at the cameras in that area that the accident happened and found the guy that ran me over.

I don't know anything else about that side of the story. I DO know about my side, though.

Jacob ignored me in school yesterday, the day I started going back, and he has ignored me so far today. We got new schedules since I was in the hospital, and I don't have gym anymore. I bet Jacob still does. There goes my chance of still being able to even try and talk to him.

I also found out who he cheated on me with. Quinn goes to a private school, she has a boyfriend, and she's been seeing Jacob for the last, what, couple of months?

Anyways, me, Maddie and Savannah have started hanging out more again. I know three days is a short time to say all of this, but it's all true. I found Quinn's Instagram with tagged photos and found a picture of him kissing her cheek and she posted it two months ago.

Me, Maddie and Savannah went to the mall and won't let me leave their sight at school. Too bad Jacob isn't doing the same.

I already miss him, but if I told Maddie that, she would flip out.

I just think it wasn't meant to be.

We had our ups and downs, but maybe it's about time we say it's over and go back to... Ya know...

Just friends.

I'm following a random person that comments something funny, weird, cool, sad, or meaningful on this chapter.