3

not quite sure what to do with this just a little idea. Throwing some things around with some quotes I've heard from friends and loved ones. One day this will all hopefully come together ;)

She asked him what he would write about. He told her..."the decay of a brilliant mind...the destruction of beautiful things. Taking something so beautiful yet sad and making it so ugly.

"What in the world.." She thought to herself. She smiled and nodded at him. No point in trying to find the silver lining right now. It was apparent that he was in pain. She touched his hand, hoping it would be enough. He sighed and hung his head.

We humans are funny creatures...we don't have sharp teeth, our skin is soft and easily injured and our fingernails make pathetic claws...but we have family...and we have connections with others around us and that's what makes us strong. You will get through this. I'm here with you. She said. He looked at her blankly and after a few moments scoffed.

She is the ugliness of truth before it becomes beauty. He thought quietly to himself. He sighed. I really hope so. She smiled as his face softened. He reached in his pocket for a cigarette. As he went to light it, Ava snatched away his lighter. Hey, he said as he gritted the cigarette between his lips.
She grinned playfully. Repeat after me... it's not that bad. He glares at her and sighed. It's not that bad. She kissed him on the cheek. He perked up a bit and took the cigarette out of his mouth. He leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips. What would I do without you Ave? She stole another quick kiss and shrugged. He laughed and put the cigarette back in his pocket. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. His lips eagerly met hers.