Chapter Two (continue)

Leslie's *pov*

"I am so dumb, sorry I distracted my self I am so sorry. And when I looked up it was the same boy that I saw that other day. "No problem are you ok" the boy said and helped you up and got your books that you dropped " Ya I am ok " I said just then the bell rung "sorry got to go" you left before he can say anything. When you got to your homeroom you didn't know anyone so you just sat in the back of the class. All of a sudden every one just starts to clap you look why they were clapping and screaming like crazy. It was the same boy that you bumped into in the hallway and the only empty seat was next to you. He kept on staring at you and then the teacher said to do what ever you wanted to do so you just took out your phone and listen to music. You were looking around the class room and saw that the boy was only sitting in his chair playing around with his pencil and he caught you staring at him and he smiled. He got of his chair and sat in front of you. "Hey beautiful what's your name" You just felt your cheeks heat up and said "Leslie what's your name " you said while covering your face because you knew you were red "you look so cute when you are blushing and my name's Jaime " you just smiled and he asked for you schedule you gave him your phone and he took a while and he finally said "hey we have all the same classes " you just smiled and thought why was everybody clapping.

==========================
Hey guys so here is chapter Two part two because I said that chapter Two was small. So I wrote this one and thx for voting and commenting and pls vote and thx again
-Sinai