Chapter 4

Leslie's +pov+

When we entered class the tables were like elementary so 2 people needed to sit on one side and 2 people needed to sit on the other side so me and Jaime sat on one side and xavier sat on the other side a girl sat next to him and we started talking. Soon the teacher said to settle down and to sit down and we all did.

+++++++++++
School was over and me and Home were walking together because we live on the same street we were just talking about weird stuff and then he says hey do you want to go to a party at a friends house, I just looked at him and said "when "
"Friday at 8"
"I'm not sure"
"please"
"ok sure why not" I said and he looked up and said thank you he looked up and said RACE YOU and with that he left running I decided to have fun and go with it so I ran......
When got to my house since its first and u told him if he wanted to come inside to do homework. We enter and as usually my sister was there with our baby sister. They were in the kitchen making food we said our hi's and went up stairs to "study" not really but you know talk and chill

.....................
OK so here's a short chapter and I might not update in awhile because school and a problem with a friend she is depressed and wants to cut her self and I am trying my best for she can not do it so far she's not but wish me luck.

Stay beautiful my friends -sinai

P.s. If you need someone to talk to you can DM me on instagram my personal account is sinaifuentes__
And my fan page is Jaime_army
BTW you can also send me a text through wattpad.