Chapter 2

Trekking through the forest of where the pixie attack happened, I finally spot the place of the pixie massacre. None it made sense, this is not typical pixie behavior. They might be bastards but they just don't kill humans. Kicking one of the wasp like nests I notice there is a sticky substance coating the outer layer. Well that's odd, this wasn't in the report. Fucking lab rats, seriously they are giant rats that work for us. Some witch decided to get even on and ex and the chick he was banging. I can't believe they missed this. At least those little winged beasts are no where to be seen.

Taking me phone out of my pocket I dial the home office.

"This is Supernatural Enforcement, Wendy speaking."

" Hey its Joss. The rats missed some stuff. The need to come back and do a new sweep."

" Oh, um I will see what I can't do."

"Can you put Mark on."

"Sure"

"Hey Joss, got anything good?"

"Not yet, this whole thing is weird"

"Huh, well just head back when you are done."

"Alright, bye."

Putting my phone back into my pocket I peruse a little longer. Not seeing anything else amiss I decide to head back home. One of the things did get right was the ability to teleport. I've got to admit one of the better perks. Visualizing the home office so I don't land in Siberia, trust me it's happened. Landing safe and sound. The thrill of it never goes old, it feel like you've been sucked into an eye of a tornado, just without the flying debris.

Walking to Mark's office I get a whiff of Wade, uh just what I need a distraction. Not.

"Hey Joss, how those pixies treating you?"

"Not funny, I'm sure you heard about last time."

"Oh I did." The cheeky bastard winked and walked away.

Well, I didn't go on mumbling school girl on him. Maybe he doesn't know what he does to my lady parts.
A girl can dream. There isn't anything wrong with the male vamp. He just makes my insides go all mushy. It's not something that I'm use to. God I'm blowing this out of proportion. We've only exchanged a few words and glances. Don't be pathetic! My inner bitch never seems to shut up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm aware that it is short but I making progress. I'm excited for people to read this. I'm not sure if this is good or not but I'm having fun writing it. Enjoy, comment vote or whatever.