Chapter 4

Watching my body knit itself back together is not something I think I'll ever get used to. The fight with wade through me off balance. I didn't want to do it, but what am I going to do. I can't seem weak, it's the worst thing among us. The look of surprise on his face was pretty fucking funny. I'm not sure why he would fight me or be such a dick about it. I suppose, it doesn't matter now.

I hope those lab rats find anything that can close this pixie case.

Stepping into the main office hoping I won't be here much longer.

"Hey Jocelyn, mark is at lunch. Anything I can help you with?"

"Do the rats have anything in for me?"

"I'll just give a look see real quick."

"Alright, thanks WendyLocks."

"You know I hate that right?"

I know I have a huge grin, I just really don't care. Ever since I knew she had a thing for a bear shifter, I just couldn't bare to not think of puns.

Wendy looks up from the files with a confused look on her face. "Um, it was logged that there were files here. I just can't seem to find them."  Both of us frowning in confusion. This never happens, ok well that might be a lie.

"Well, if it turns up let me know." "No rush cause ya know I hate those little beasts."

"Oh I'm well aware Jocelyn. And so is the entire Sup community." Oh god I can hear the humor in her voice. At least she has the decency to hide it from her face.

"Until next time WendyLocks"

As I shimmer from view I hear the unmistakable Bitch.

Wendy and I have a love hate kinda thing. I love to giver her shit and she hates it. The way I see it's win win for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I know this is kinda short still getting my bearings lol bear...

Anyway I haven't written anything in a little bit. I don't have a following yet but mayhap I will. I like the story so far. The chapters will be longer when I have more time.