Chapter 5

A/N: Hi, sorry i haven't been updating :/ so lazy. but 82 reads! that's awesome! i didn't think so many people would read it :) please vote and comment for feedback it helps a whole lot :p this chapter may be confusing. I'll clean it up at the end.

Sabrina :)

Sabrina's POV

Where am I? I can't see anything. It's too dark. I try to open my eyes but it feels like a bunch of weight.

"Hello?" I shout out

Suddenly, there is a figuer right in front of me.

(She's still in a coma btw)

"Who are you?" I ask

"I'm Makayla."

"Makayla, where am I?"

"Well, your in a coma."

"What?! Why?!" I ask shocked

"Your friend Jc threw you in the water, you couldn't swim so you just breathe in the water."

"Who's Jc?"

"You forgot? Try and think."

"I got adopted by S-Sam. He introduced me to his very attractive guy friend. What was his name? He had a "K" in it. Keegan? No Ki-Kian! I don't remember anymore."

"Ty to remember more."

"I can't it all too fuzzy."

Suddenly, my eyes opened.

"Sabrina!" Sam yelled

A boy maybe Sam's age, a little older opened his eyes and grinned.

"Sam?" I ask

"Yes?"

"Who's that person standing beind you." I point to the boy behind him who's face suddenly fell.

"You don't remember?"

"Should I? I mean i've never seen him my whole life."

"Who do you remember?" Sam asked

"You and Kian."

"No one else?"

"Nope."

"No... It's all my fault." With that, the boy ran out crying

"Who was that?"

Sam sighed. "Jc."

Jc's POV

How couold she not remember? How could she remember only Sam and Kian? I walk out to the lobby where everyone has been sitting for the past month. (SHE'S BEEN IN A COMA FOR A MONTH.) everyone say me and jumpeed from their seats.

"Is she awake yet?" Connor asked

"Yes, but she only remembers Kian and Sam."

"I'll go see her then." Kian walked away

We sat there unitl 5am, everyone had fallen asleep except me. I just couldn't wrap my head around this. By 9am, i haven't slept for a whole day. Sam came out with Kian and crashed. I walked to Sabrina's room. There she was on her phone. I say in the chair and watched her. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled weakly at her.

"Are you okay Jc?"

My head shot up

"You remember?"

"No, but your number is in my phone and Sam showed me some of your videos. You are funny."

Then the doctors came in.

Should I tell her that she has been in a coma for a month? Or that I have a girlfriend?

A/N: HERE'S CHAPTER 5 LOL Vote Comment and Follow :)

Twitter- @Jc_and_Sam