Chapter 7

A/N: I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while... I have no idea if anyone is reading because I get like one comment and maybe 2 votes and I have 179 reads... How. Anyways, to the people who actually do read here is chapter 7 :)

Beau's POV

"Ava!" I yelled from upstairs

I was so fucking nervous to hang out with Sabrina. Beau calm the fuck down, this isn't a date.

"Yeah?" She called back

"Can you fucking come here?"

She came upstairs

"Yes Beau?" She replied innocently with a smirk on her face

"I need your help. I don't know what the fuck to wear!" I yelled at her

She jumped a bit but nodded

"Beau, are you sure you aren't gay?" She asked with that smirk on her face

"Fuck off." I spat at her

She laughed and headed to my closet throwing me just shorts and a tank. I was a bit surprised.

"That's it?" I asked confused

"Well yeah. You guys aren't going in a date." She replied laughing and walking away.

I got out my phone and texted Sabrina

To: Sabrina

Ill be there soon.

From Sabrina

Alright :)

Putting my phone down, I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put some cologne on.

I head downstairs said bye to my sister and drove to Sabrina's. I was still quite nervous. My palms were sweating and my heart was beating faster than normal. Calm down Beau, this isn't a date. I kept reminding myself all the way to Sabrina's.

I arrived and took a deep breath, got out of the car and walked up to the door. I wiped the sweat of my palms on my jeans and knocked on the door. A few moments after, Sam answered the door with a smile.

"She home?" I asked

"Yup, come on in bro."

I smiled and walked in. Sam went right to his laptop. I awkwardly stood there for a minute before asking where her room was.

"Where is her room?" I asked

He hesitated a bit but replied.

"First door on your right."

"Thanks."

I head upstairs to hear beautiful singing. I listen and it's out song "Set This World On Fire." (If you haven't heard of the Janoskians, YouTube them.) I knock and the singing stops.

"Shit." I hear her swear

"Sam, tell Beau ill be right there!" She yells

I chuckle

"Don't have to babe, I'm right here."

She opens the door and she blushed

"Did you hear me singing?" She asked

"Yes. You were singing our song."

"Had to do my research." She replies with a wink

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked following her into her bedroom, sitting on her bed as she dries her hair

"No idea. We could hang at the park. Just a short walk." She smiled

"Sure." I said smiling back

We walk to the park, I grab her hand entwining our hand together. She looked down at our hands and smiled. Boy did I ever fucking like this girl. After talking and hanging at the park, I take her back to my house. We arrive and she meets mom and the twins.

"Mom, Jai and Luke, this is Sabrina."

Mom was the first to walk up to her and smile.

"Nice to meet you Sabrina."

"Hi Sabrina!" The twins call out to her

She smiles and walks over to talk to them.

"Beau, you picked an amazing girl." My mom said hugging me

"Sabrina, wanna go upstairs?" I ask

She seems a bit nervous but nods her head. I grab her hand and we walk upstairs and into my room. She sits on my bed and I grab my guitar and sit beside her. I start strumming and singing to I'm yours by Jason Mraz. I hear her singing along and can't help by smile. I finish an she claps. I smile and put my guitar away. I sit next to her taking in her beauty. I start leaning in and she mimicked my move. I feel her pink lips on mine. I didn't feel anything though. It gets heated quite fast. I lick my tongue on her bottom lip but she doesn't let me in. She finally lets me in, an I start taking her shirt off. She pulls away.

"Beau, I don't want to go any further right now." She says nervously

"Why?" I ask. Stupid question Beau you know why ya fucking idiot

"I'm scared. I know we just met but that doesn't matter. I'm still.." She hesitates.

"You're still a virgin aren't you?"

She nods

"I promise I would never hurt you. We can wait. Ill wait. But Sabrina?" I ask

"Yes Beau?" She smiles

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask avoiding her contact

After a few moments of silence I look up. She smiles.

"Yes."

A/N: I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE I KNOW HER AND BEAUS RELATIONSHIP IS RUSHED I KNOW IT'S SHORT IT JUST SUCKS. I start school in a week, I get to see THIS IS US ON THURSDAY. I JUST OMG. AND FUCKING O2L IS COMING TO TORONTO CANADA AND I CAN'T GO. AGH. My life sucks. I will be posting again soon.

Question: Who do you like more? Sabrina and Beau or Sabrina and Jc? Leave a comment! :) don't forget to vote,comment and fan me :)

Sabrina