Chapter Two: You Start With Hi

~Kara's POV~

        Logan has finally calm down, it took a lot. When he gets mad he likes to have sex, but he wouldn't have sex in his car, so he just roughly made out with me, so rough that he split my lip open, but no big deal, as long as he's happy, I like it when he's happy.

        I can't help but keep thinking about that kid. He was so kind, the way he stood up for me without even knowing me. But it doesn't matter, I'm with Logan and I'm never going to see that kid again. I just wished that I could find a guy like that, but only good things happen to good people, and I'm not one of those people. And I never will be, Logan and my dad have made that clear, that I'm just a good for nothing slut, that all I do is take and never give back, I do try to gave back, I really do.

        I have been waiting for Logan to find something he is willingly to have people see me in around him, and so far nothing. I didn't realize I was that ugly, but I guess I am. I don't understand why he's with me, I'm ugly and fat, he could have any girl he wanted, but he's with me. I should ask him at some point, but not now, he's in a good mood now and I don't want to ruin that. I should just be happy that he's with me, he's willing to be with me when no one else does, I should be thankful. And I am, I love him so much and I'm very thankful for having him in my life.

        Just than he walked up to me and threw a bunch of clothes at me.

        "Go try those on now, I'm getting bored, and if none of those turn me on then that's it, you're not coming with me, now go." He said, sitting down in the waiting area.

        I nodded and rushed into the changing room, setting down the clothes and looking at myself in the mirror. All I see is a broken girl. A girl with long dark hair that covers up her face, hiding herself from the world. A girl with a broken smile, a broken life. A girl who has nothing to offer. Pushing my hair back, I look into those broken brown eyes, and I see nothing, there's nothing there. It's said that the eyes are the window to the soul, but looking into these eyes, I see nothing that could give anything any, not happiness or sorrow, not sadness or hurt, just... nothing.

        I turn away from the mirror, no longer wishing to see that girl. I grab the first thing in the pile and hold out a black dress, that's really short and would not be appropriate for school in anyway. It's a midnight black color and skin tight, showing everything. After I fight into the dress I call out to Logan.

        "I-I can't go out in this." I say, looking down at the dress.

        "What one?"

        "The b-black dress."

        "I liked that one, let me see it." He walks into the changing room and looks at the dress. "I like it, I'm getting it for you. Now take it off so I can pay for it." He started to walk out, but I grabbed his hand, stopping him.

        "Logan? Do you love me?" I asked, biting my lip. "Like, really love me?" I had to know, I had to know if he really wanted to be with me, or if he was just doing what no one else would and felt sorry for me.

        "What kind of question is that? Get dressed and let's leave." He pulled his hand away and walked out, leaving me alone. I'm always alone, I just can't keep anyone around long enough to get use to having people around.

        I took off the dress and put my clothes back on, walking back over to Logan with my head down, handing him the dress. I followed him to check out so that he could buy the dress.