Chapter 1- Yuri

I heard screams coming from. down the hall as I walked toward my room. As I neared I saw Hyatt walk out and smile at me and I knew exactly what she meant.

Normally I would never smile back at Hyatt but, because of what her smile meant, I gave her my biggest ear to ear smile.

I pondered what kind of technique I'd use this time. Maybe I'll model after one of my favorite movies in Reservoir Dogs, or maybe invent my own just this once. But I didn't really have a preference this time.

I looked into the room and figured that the man sitting blindfolded and bloodied in the chair wasn't familiar to me so I looked at Hyatt,

"Who's he?" I asked.

"Does it matter? If he is in there then I need you to do the job you are here for." she replied

After she said that I wanted to tie her to the chair but I realized what that meant so, probably not a good idea.

"Yes ma'am," I replied. "Any specific way this time or can I just have my way?"

"Your way works fine, why fix what isn't broken," she said walking out of the door.

I looked at my new victim and took the blindfold off. Not like he is going anywhere soon right?

"She's kind of a bitch ain't she?" I asked him and waited for a reply.

"Is... that... rhetorical?" he stammered back.

I looked at him dumbfoundedly and thought in my head that he probably wasn't going to be missed anyway.

"I asked the damn question didn't I? So it needs a reply."

He looked at me puzzled and then kind of nodded,

"Sure, I guess she is kind of a bitch...."

Before he could finish his sentence I slapped him across the face,

"Who the fuck said you could call her a bitch?" I yelled

Blood started to drip from his lip and he looked terrified,

"You said..."

I hit him again,

"I don't give a flying horse fuck what I said! You don't say that shit about the General!"

I turned around and uncovered my tools of the trade.

"God, I love my job" I said under my breath.

"Did, you ask me a question?" I heard from behind me.

I grabbed a knife from on the table and held it to his cheek,

"You will speak when spoken to you goddamn sack of shit."

"Y ye yes sir." he stammered.

I pressed the knife into his cheek, and as he started screaming I asked all nice and sympathetic like,

"Now why didn't you just listen to me? This all could've been avoided"

He looked up at me, silent as can be with blood running down his cheek.

"Ah, there we go, you learn quick now don't ya."

I looked over my tools and looked back at the man whom I didn't even know his name and said,

"Knives, drills, hacksaws, oh my we'll have so much fun. I don't know about you but, I just can't wait!"

I walked over to the corner of the room where my radio sat and looked through my CDs.

"Green Day? No, hmm maybe some Papa Roach? Nah, that won't do. Oh I know exactly what to put in."

I walked back to the radio and put in Five Finger Death Punch. Although not my favorite band, they have some damn good torture songs. Am I right, or am I right?

I start to play the air guitar. No way in hell am I going to try and sing along, I mean, even if you haven't listened to them, you can guess from the name that they are heavy.

"Now where was I?" I asked out loud.

"Oh yes, right about here,"

I walked to my tools and picked up a big knife. I showed it to the man and said,

"This looks sharp enough right? Well who am I kidding, you'll find out soon enough."

I laughed

"Well I guess we should get right to it, you ready? I asked him.

"Please don't do this, just let me go I won't tell anyone!" he begged

"Oh please, did you just watch any movie ever? Just shut the fuck up." I told him as I duct taped his mouth.

I picked my knife back up and ran it down his arm to his hand,

"I think I'll start with, maybe this finger," as I cut off his middle finger. "How does that feel?"

He screamed as blood fell to the floor.

"What? What was that? Maybe I'll just have to do another one."

I cut off his index.

He screamed more and tears started to run.

"Still no answer? Guess I'll have to start thinking bigger."

I walked over to my table and picked up my drill,

"Ah, perfect!"

I put the drill right over his femoral artery,

"I hope this is as good for you as it is for me!"

He started screaming and jerking as my drill bore into his thigh.

I started laughing,

"Yes! Music to my fucking ears!"