Everything Has Changed

Taylor's POV

I woke to the sound of rain beating down on my window. I looked to the door, that was slowly cracking open. Ed peeked in with his adorable face, raising his eyebrows as I slowly got out of bed, in my cat pajamas. We had had a sleepover last night. Nothing bad; just a sleepover.

Ed clumsily took a step forward, tripping over Meredith, crashing into me. He fell on top of me, and we both laughed until tears were running down our cheeks. He got off of me, and we both smiled, and walked out of my room.

 I made my way to the kitchen, making some cereal for me, and preparing Meredith's breakfast. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ed walk towards the living room and sit on the couch, glance at me, and then turn away when I looked back, with an embarrassed look.

I've never seen Ed like this, I thought. Is he okay?

"Um...Ed?" I asked.

"Yeah Taylor?" He replied almost instantly.

"Um...are you okay?" I wondered.

"Oh, uh yeah. But, uh, thanks for asking." He asked, looking almost relieved.

What's up with him? I wondered.

I finished preparing breakfast, and jumped onto the couch, next to him, like I usually do. But Ed seemed...he seemed a little too happy about it, it was weird.

He looked pretty cute, sitting there. He was looking at the ground, his blue eyes focused. I decided to end the silence, so I turned the TV on. The first thing that came up?

"Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift dating? Find out on the next episode-". I turned the channel.

Ed blushed a little after I did this. So what if the paparazzi thought this! He was like a brother to me...I can't date my brother! But why would he care about what the paparazzi said...

10 votes, 2 comments? Thanks :)