Train Runs Off It's Tracks

Ed's POV

I ran outside of the bar, the paparazzi screaming and shouting for me to come back. I ran down Taylor's street, hot tears running down my cheeks. I rung her doorbell, waiting impatiently. No answer. I knocked. "Taylor? It's, erm, Ed." I said. Nothing. I fell down on my knees, sobbing. She doesn't care. She won't accept any apologies. It's over. Out of no where, I heard a little scratching noise on the door, followed by whimpers. "Meredith?" I asked. Meredith purred in response. Wait, I thought. Taylor would never leave Meredith by herself. Something's very, very wrong.

Taylor's POV

I woke up, lying on an uncomfortable couch. I forced my eys open, taking in the scene. I heard footsheps shuffling down a stairwell, and shut my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep. The next thing I felt were hard lips pushing against mine.

Ed's POV

"Mere?" I asked, pounding on the door. In response, I heard a few purrs. I need to get in, I thought.

 I ran around the side of the house, panting with fear. I sprinted to Taylor's window, opening it forcefully. I climbed into Taylor's room, tripping over her handbag. Taylor never leaves home without her handbag, I thought. I walked around Taylor's room, looking for anything that might tell me where Taylor is. I passed her bed, noticing a notebook and pen resting on it. I opened the notebook, reading it. It read:

I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now. Flew me to places I've never been, now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

A tear ran down my cheek as I read the rest of the lyrics. At the end, it read '...'till you put me down'. That's when I lost it. I fell down to the floor, bawling. Meredith climbed up to me, and it wasn't long before she lost it, too. We sat there, bawling our eyes out together. I don't know what to do.