Watty Lovvy Lovers

Prologue

Christiana Alley is a girl who is almost perfect. She's one of the honor students of an elite school named Watty Lovvy High. She's not just boastful enough but she has this competitor who always bumped her. Not literally bumped as in bumped personally but it's a matter of popularity. Especially that wattpad site and fame in school. 

On the other side, 

Louis Adrian is a guy who also almost perfect. In Watty Lovvy High, he's also an honor student and he's the competitor of Christiana Alley in all things. But, he's a silent type of guy but sometimes he became boastful on things he have with his friends only. He's cold on stange girls, well except for Christiana whom he likes to fight with. 

But what if one day they have to pretend that they're in good terms because a situation about arrange marriage came through them? 

Will they still compete on things like what they've done before? Or their life changes as they pretend to be good? 

Will feelings about mutual relationship arouse between the two of them? Or, they'll remain as competitors in the end? 

How long will they pretend? How long will this story end? 

Sometimes, love will teach us lessons not to have competition with others. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story was originally made by MissKPOPGirl here in Wattpad. This shouldn't nor can't be found in other pages in the internet.  NO TO PLAGIARISM PLEASE.

Expect typos and errors in this story since this story has no plot yet and is written directly due to mind settings. 

REMINDER: 

Updates would depend to the author's vacant. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOOOOY! :))