Chapter 1.5

Chapter 1 Part 5

*PACK

"You disappointed me, Alley." that was his last words before he left the library.

I was left hanging.

"Alley." Si ate Channie. She's the one who always comforts me when I am sad. Close kasi kami nitong si ate but before we're not.

**

"Dad? Who is she? Is she our new maid here?" masaya kong tinanong kay Dad. Nag day off kasi yung maid namin rito sa bahay kaya masaya ako ng may magiging maid ulit kami.

"No, she's not." he said and drank a bit of water and he cleared his throat.

"Aren't you curious why you're called here? And why we're complete here?" tanong sa amin ni Dad. Oo nga nuh? First time at complete kami ngayon.

"I would like you to meet you elder sister, Channie Alona. You call her Ate Channie. Now that you have an elder sister, you can play with her and also please don't call her yaya because she's not a maid here. She's your sister. Okay." he smiled. His smile are like stars. It shines so brightly.

"Christian, we need to talk." and mom's ears and nose are burning.

**

"Hi." she smiled and i looked at her very well.

"Do not ever come near me. You're not my sister. You're just a yaya for me."  i said to her and even gave her a wacky face.

As i turn around, i slipped on a banana peel and she helped me.

"Oh no. You got hurt." and i kept on crying and she even helped me with the pain i was feeling with my legs and butt.

**

"Ate Channie, na disappoint ko si Dad. And i don't think he can forgive me." panimula ko. Hindi ko naman talaga alam kung mapapatawad pa ako sa ginawa ko eh.

"Don't worry about ky Dad. I'll talk to him, Okay? Everything will be alright." sabi niya sa akin and she hugged me.

Nang nag bitaw na siya sa pag yakap sa akin, bigla nalang siyang parang may naalala.

"By the way, paano kayo nag karoon ng scandal ng Christauff na iyon, Alley? Kalat na kalat yun sa internet the other day ah. Buti na lang at napa stop ng ka sosyo ni Dad ang lahat ng rumors of you dating our enemy." tsktsk

"That's ridiculous ate, Me ? Dating Our Enemy? Ew." i told her and laughed at my reaction.

"Well, you're bagay naman. pero I felt a bit weird sa video, someone's looking at both of you like he's jealous. Sino kaya yun?" pagtataka niya. Weird nga though di ko pa nakikita ang video.

"Wala lang siguro yun ate. Sige, mauna na ako sa room ko ate ha? Medyo tired kasi ako sa biyahe." sabi ko sa kanya and i left the room.

--

Umaga na at hindi ako masyadong nakatulog. Hindi ko parin makalimutan ang sinabi nung investor na iyon.

"I'm sorry but I can't invest on you, neither the other company. Another big corporation has called me and he said he's giving the bigger amount of interest in my investment."

Sana man lang sinabi na niya agad na mas gusto niya ang malaking interest.

Ako dapat ang makakakuha sa deal na iyon.

*KNOCK *KNOCK

"Come in."

"Madame, your father told me to come down. The breakfast is ready." sabi nung isa pang maid namin and she left the room.

Iniayos ko muna ang hinigaan ko at nag ayos na muna sa sariling, making sure that i have no morning breaths or what.

Pagkababa ko, nakita ko sina Mom, Dad, Ate Channie, Kuya Chan, Cane and Carly sa mesa. Are we complete? Is this for real? Or, is he going to have some announcements again?

"Good morning, Dad. Mom. Ate. Kuya. Carly and Cane." i greeted them and sat down on my place.

"As you all know, we are gathered here and we are complete as a whole family. I have some announcements to you. Announcements that are already settled by me and you mother." and he started talking. It is indeed an announcement. *sigh

He continued, "Channie's engagement party would be moved by 19th of May. It will be before the wedding of Timothy, Tertiara's brother....."

"What? Dad we already planned the engagement and the wedding!" pag reklamo ni ate pero balewala pa rin ni Dad.

"As i was saying, it will be moved in the 19th day of May. That's final. All of the expenses will be charged by both family." he said and drank a bit of water then continued speaking, "Secondly, i would like to start planning also the wedding of Chan. We will be talking that later and also about your official engagement which was already planned." he said calmly

"Dad, isn't too early to talk about this? You just announced that Ate Channie would be paired with some guy out there and now it's me? Are you kidding me?" he acted like he's going to poop. That is very ridiculous. Dope decisions.

"Finally, few weeks from now, i would be announcing the soon to be partner of Christiana."

O__O What did he just said?

M-m-my soon to be partner? Now he's kidding me. Kidding us.

"Dad? Did I hear the right words? I feel like I'm deaf now." i told him realizing he's serious about what he just said.

He's really serious.

This can't be.

Me? Marrying a person i didn't even met yet?

"You can't marry a person whom you just met." - Elsa