Chapter Two

ENJOY!

Rio woke up with the door slamming. 

''Where is my little precious cupcake??'' He groaned when he realised that is was Hank being... Well... Hank. Rio felt the side of the couch dip down as if someone was leaning on it but he didn't open his eyes. ''Sam what have you done to him?! Did you drug him?!'' Hank shouted. Rio jumped with fright at the sudden loudness. ''Oh... Never mind!'' He shouted again. 

''Haaaaaaank? What is iiiiiiiiiit?'' Rio was to sleepy to even sit up and give Hank a seat but that didn't stop him from sitting on top of Rio.

''Wow babe. You look bad. How's mummy?'' Said Hank smiling evilly.

''Now now Hank. Be nice.'' And over next to the door stood Kian.

''That's not what you said last night baby.'' Hank replied winking at him to which Kian blushed and wrapped his arms round his own waist.

''K-kitchen'' Kian said before quickly walking away. 

''So...'' Hank said rather loudly while turning around then turning into a whisper. ''Hows you and lover boy there?''

And Rio was wide awake, swatting at Hank to stop him from making kissy noises and embarrassing him. Yeah. of course i'm in love with him. But if i told him id be dead. Forever. I would never hear the end of this. Rio... As in... Freak show Rio?? Liking who?? The attractive. Strong. Handsome. Friendly. Funny. Sweet. Kind... What was i talking about again?? Yeah well... It would be bad. No one can know. 

''RIO! HANK! DINNER IS READY!'' Hank stopped fighting back and Rio managed to get a slap in before Kian came in and basically dragged Hank in to eat something. 

''Oh Rio? I put your phone on charge. Its over next to the bin.'' Said Sam when Rio walked in.

''Thanks.'' Waddling over he saw his phone lighting up. 

37 missed calls.

Fuck... I'm dead...

''Who was it?'' Asked Kian when Rio came back into the kitchen from having a very angry conversation with my mum. He  told her he stayed at Ciaras' house, his 'girlfriend' for a while and they fell asleep watching a movie. If she found out he was with Sam, Kian and Hank again he would never be allowed out of his room never mind the house. 

''Just my hamster.''Rio rolled his eyes. 

''Oh... how long was i sleeping for?'' Said hank, lifting his head from Kians shoulder. I know what you're thinking and yes. OTP! OTP! OTP! Buuuuuuuuut... Hank gets scared and wont tell kian anything. Thats why he helps me with sam. We are both in the same situation. Except the fact that Kian totally loves him back.

''It was my mum-''

''Called it!''

''She was asking where i was and things and why i had left. Things like that. I told her that i was at Ciaras and stuff and that i would be home at 7 and all that bullshit. I swear as soon as i can I'm leaving that shit hole! The woman is bonkers! I hate her. She needs to realise that I'm my own person. You know?''

''Yeah babe. I get you. But speaking of Ciara. Why are you putting her through this?? I mean. We all hate her but what if shes in love with you??'' Said Sam and there was a pause with everyone. Then they all erupted into fits of laughter. Ciara doesn't have feelings for anyone. That's how Rio knew that he could count on 'dating' her. Well... At least until he had his mum out of the way.

''But seriously,'' and Sam continued. ''You cant keep playing her. People are going to assume something serious is going on with you two and eventually you're going to have to tell the truth. And it wont end good. You need to do something. Like... Now.''

aAnd Rio knew he was right. But what could he do?? He had no family who he could live with until he was 18. Yeah Sam wouldn't mind him staying but he didn't want to put him under that pressure at the moment. 

''I know.'' Is all Rio said before Hank interrupted with a loud and powerful burp which resulted in his face going a dark shade of red and him burying his face in the crook of Kians neck.

-------------------------

It was 6:30 and Rio was not looking forward to going home. He knew he was going to get shit from his mum but he wasn't thinking about that much at the moment. He was to busy staring into Sams dreamy eyes which were only a few inches away from him. 

''C'mon guys its a dare. You have to!'' Screamed Hank, yeah he was an annoying brat most of the time but they all could be so they weren't really bothered with his normal behaviour. They loved him no matter what. 

''Yeah guys. Get it over with already!'' Shouted Kian just as loud. Kian was the more 'mature' one of the group.

Sam rolled his eyes and leaned in towards Rio and in one swift movement... Licked his nose. 

Yeah Rios friends knew not to make his first kiss with Sam through a dare or something stupid like that. So they both pulled away giggling. 

''Ok guys i better start heading. I've to be home in 25 minutes and it takes me like 30 minutes to walk home from here.'' Said Rio standing up and already beginning to put his shoes on.

''Wait,'' Said Sam. Standing up and walking towards Rio. ''iI'm walking you home. You know what its like at this time in these streets.'' And he began to put on his shoes with Rio. 

''Sam its only sev- ooft!'' and Hank was finally silenced by a rather hard elbow to the chest by Kian. 

''See yous tomorrow guys.'' And Kian smiled as if nothing happened. 

Rio rolled his eyes at the two loved birds sat crossed legged on his crushes carpet and reached over beside the door and took his hoodie down from the hanger. ''See you both later. I'll text yous if i get a chance. Bye.'' And with that Sam was opening the door for him like the gentleman he was and motioning for him to walk out while Rio mutter a quick but very sincere thanks. 

The walk home was anything but awkward with Sam skipping most of the way and jumping on the odd wall they passed, which resulted in Rio being forced to hold his hand 'so he wouldn't fall and die' but he didn't mind much. 

They turned the last corner and was met with the lane that Rio walked through every day. ''See you tomorrow?'' He heard Sams voice say from behind him. He was currently balancing on a broken poll that had been blown down and snapped last week because of a bad storm. 

Rio couldn't help but admire the beautiful boy. ''Of course.'' And he gave a wave with his hand, turned around and smiled. Dod... I really love him.  

WOW. I'VE BEEN SP INACTIVE LATELY AND I'M REALLY SORRY. IVE LITERALLY BEEN PROCRASTINATING FROM EVERYTHING AND IM SO SORRY. ITS CURRENTLY SUMMER SO I HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO UPLOAD MORE AS I HAVE NO LIFE AND WONT BE DOING ANYTHING AHA. HOPE YOU ENJOYED! XX