Twenty-Seven

Amelia.
3 Months later.

"Baby girl" Justin said as he walked into our room.

"Mmhm" I mumbled not wanting to be awake as its my birthday and all. It was only about 10:30am and I don't want to wake up till at least 12:00am. 23rd of February I was born.

"Happy Birthday Baby" he said planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you baby" I said sitting up realising I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep.

"I made you breakfast" he smiled placing the tray of all my favourite foods on.

There was eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, a cup of tea and some crumpets.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much baby!" I squealed.

"Today is your special day and I want to make you feel as special as I can all day long. Today I am your servant or slave what ever you wanna call me" he said giving me a long kiss.

"How about, my baby who I don't want running around after me. Babe I can do everything myself. You don't need to be my slave or whatever, just get in the bed and cuddle with me" I said pulling him closer to the bed.

"Uh uh uh, not till I give you your presents" he said with a big grin on his face.

"You got me a present? You didn't need to babe" I said touching his hand.

"Of course I did. I wanted to give you this. Something I know you want and have for a long time"

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes.

"You have to come with me" he said removing my breakfast from my lap and putting it on the bed side table and pulling me downstairs.

See my birthday is not my favourite day of the year. It hasn't been for now 12years since my dad died. My dad died on my birthday and I hate this day. I feel so depressed and low. I'm now 20, that's 12years without my dad. My one and only.

"Surprise!" Justin shouted snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked down to see a whole room filled with balloons from the ceiling, 3 boxes on the island and a huge teddy bear on the floor below. There were also petals leading up to the door.

"I-I don't know what to say" I was completely and utterly speechless.

"Open the boxes" he said leading me over to the boxes on the island. 

I opened the big one first, It was a beautiful dress and a pair of heels. The dress was long and white. My boobs will be half on show as the straps just went down the sides, showing the edges of my boobs. Justin is always picking these dresses for me. (Photo above^) and some black platform heels that would only make me reach his chin. "Baby, this is absolutely stunning! You have such great taste. If you were a girl oh my god" I giggled.

"Why thank you, now open the next one" he pointed to the smaller box. I opened it and reveal red timberlands.

"OH MY GOSH JUSTIN!! You know how much I've wanted theses thank you so so much!" I said jumping on his waist and leaving kisses all around his faces.

"One more" he smirked. The box was quite small. I don't know how you could fit anything in that so I was confused on what it was. Once I opened it my jaw dropped.