Five.

Amelia.
I was walking through school holding my books closely to my chest. I was about to get to my locker someone barged into me knocking all my books out of my hands. "Excuse me?" I said making everyone stare.

"What do you want?" he growled not scaring me one bit.

"You just knocked all my books out of my hands and you don't even have the decency to say sorry!" I raised my voice. At this point everyone in the school was surrounding me and Sean 'The school bully' "Do not talk to me like that!" he said getting closer to me grabbing my shirt. "I can't talk to you how I want" I said standing my ground. I'm not going to let this prick treat me like I'm nothing. He pushed me against the locker holding me by my throat. I was practically hanging from where he was holding me as I am very short. "Don't talk to me like, who do you think you are!" he whispered viciously in my ear.

"I-I-I DONT C-CARE" I tried to say as loud as I could but he kept squeezing my neck. I couldn't breathe. I think he's actually going to kill me. I tried so hard to breathe when I fell to the floor. I looked up seeing a blur but I could make out Justin grabbing Sean by the neck and pushing him against the lockers. "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH HER" Justin growled.

"IM NOT SCARED OF YOU" he shouted back.

"If you put one fucking hand on her again I will rip you limb by limb and I'm not joking" he smirked letting Sean go. As soon a Sean was gone he ran over to me. "Amelia, are you okay baby?" he said picking me up and taking me outside making everyone follow him. "Take deep breaths" I did as I was told. My sight went back to normal and i could breath again.

"I'm okay" I smiled. "Thank you" I hugged him  hen suddenly everyone started clapping. Why were they clapping? Was it because Justin saved me or the fact he just beat up and scared 'the high school bully' I'm guessing both i don't know.

Two blonde girls walked up to Justin playing with their hair in the short short skirts and belly tops. "Hey Justin" one of the girls said. The other one just smiled at him and began biting her lip. "Hey Anastasia" he smiled.

"You can call me Anna" she winked. Are you for real? Are you fucking serious. like what the actual fuck? Justin was well aware they were flirting but he wasn't doing anything about it, he continued to flirt back. Like hello your girlfriend is sitting right here!

"Hey Anna" they both grabbed his arms. Whatever then, obviously I'm not important here. It's not like I didn't just get chocked to near death. I walked away.

-

Justin spent the rest of the day with Anastasia and Jenevieve. They were the most popular girls in school, and they went after any guy that was popular and because Justin beat up Sean he was now popular. Within a few minutes the whole school knew about Justin and he became the most talked about boy in school. Everyone wanted to be friends with him. Every girl wanted to get with him. Even the teachers were acting as if Justin was there age.

Justin didn't realise that he had left Amelia. He didn't realise how much he had hurt her by ignoring her with Anastasia and Jenevieve. She was so hurt, so upset. She couldn't believe how he just let them flirt with him. Did he forget about her? She thought he was different but obviously not. Was everything he said to her a lie? That night Amelia got no texts, no calls nothing from Justin, so she called up an old ex.

To: Luke.
Hey, I know we haven't spoke in a while but do you want to come round mine for a bit?

From: Luke.
Sure I'll be round in a few.

To: Luke.
Okay :)

About 15 minutes later he knocked on the door."Hey Amelia" he hugged her.

"Hey Luke" They walked into front room and sat on the sofa. "So, how've you been?" she smiled.

"I've been alright. Life's boring without you" he said making her blush. "Really? How so?" She giggled.

"Well I have absolutely nothing to do. My life is completely boring without you. I just want you back in my life" he smiled and moved closer to Amelia. "Aww" Her cheeks were as red as a tomato.

"I've missed you a lot" He said brushing her hair behind her ear. "I've missed you too" She lied hoping he'd believe her. the only person she truly misses was Justin.

Luke stared into her eyes smiling. "Your eyes, are so beautiful, I forgot what it was like to look into them" He said slowly leaning to kiss Amelia's lips. "And your lips taste like heaven" He said pulling Amelia onto his lap. One leg either side of him. They carried on kissing deepening the kiss each time. Amelia new this felt wrong but she went with it anyways. If Justin can do it she can too. He moved his hands up and down her back then left them on her ass. All Amelia could think about was how much she wanted this to be Justin. She missed him truly. She wanted Justin and only Justin. Luke pulled away. "What does this mean?" He questioned making Amelia frown not understanding what he meant. "What do you mean?" she said sitting up.

"I mean are we getting back together or what?" he said making her heart jump.

"No, Luke we're not getting back together. I just wanted to see you and catch up but you kissed me so I just went along with it" She smiled with sympathy .

"Ok" he said with a lump in his throat. His feelings were slightly hurt. But Luke still like Amelia but he thought that this is progress and she'll like me again. It was about half 12 when Luke went home. They practically kissed all night. When Luke left Amelia walked upstairs got her diary and stared writing.

Today was total shit. I was slammed against the lockers to the point where I couldn't breathe. Sean held me by my throat and nearly killed me. I actually think he would have kept going and killed me if Justin didn't come in and scare him off.

Speaking of Justin, he's a cunt. He's an absolute fucking cunt. I was standing right next to him when he stared flirting with the two biggest sluts ever, Anastasia and Jenevieve. Bitches. He has literally ignored me all day and still I have no messages asking if I'm okay or anything. I can't believe him. I actually thought he'd be different but nope he's the same as every other boy in the world. So I decided to call Luke. We kissed all night and I know it felt wrong and everything thing but hey, revenge. I didn't feel anything when I kissed him. I felt jack shit. All I could think about was Justin. I was trying to imagine he was Justin but it didn't work.

After she wrote in her diary she went to sleep. Justin on the other hand was still with Anastasia. Jenevieve had to go home."You're so strong Justin" Anastasia said biting her lip as she felt his biceps and abs."Thanks" he smiled. "So are you like going to stay tonight or what?"

"Well that depends," she played with his lips. "do you want me to say?" she winked.

He rolled over so that he was on top of Anastasia. "I guess you're staying then" he winked as his kissed her harshly. She bit down hard onto his lip turning him on more "Some ones a bad girl" he smirked. He could feel his guilt stirring in his stomach but he choose to ignore it. Nothing can ruin this for him not now not ever.