Chapter 3

Karisma

I'm so excited! Our packages were coming in a couple hours, which means that we can out set up everything in our house; the books, the mugs, the posters, everything!!
Rissa and I were gonna go adventuring today in Downtown LA. We hope to see at least one of the Viners or YouTubers we watch, because seeing them unexpectedly is always better.
3 Hours Later
Yay! The packages are here. Rissa and I went outside to get the boxes. There were about 18 boxes in all, so it would take forever to get them all up to the apartment. Ugh, I hate doing work. But that's the price of living on your own.
After getting 4 boxes up, we were about to die.
"They're so heavy. Gaaaaaah!" I complained.
"Fight me boxes!" Yelled Rissa , kicking the box she just put down.
"You idiot," I screamed," WHAT IF THE FRIGGIN BOOKS WERE IN THAT FRIGGIN BOX!!!!!"
"No our babies," the idiot exclaimed. She dropped down to the ground and opened the box. "Phew. It's not the books. It's your mugs. But don't worry, only the owl one is broken."
"WHAT,!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN ONLY THE OWL ONE THATS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MUGS. GO DIE YOU DIPSHIT."
Before she could reply, our neighbor's door opened, and the Dolan Twins stepped out looking extremely hot.

Marissa

OH MY GOD!!!! NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
We were just putting our boxes into our apartment like normal people, until our neighbors came out of their apartment, turning us into our fangirl selves. And you want to know who they were?! THE DOLAN TWINS.
"Uuh, hey do you guys need any help with those boxes?" Ethan asked sweetly like the cute little adorable hot little muffin he is.
Kizzy and I just stood there staring, our mouths wide .
"Umm are you guys okay?" Grayson asked, waving his hand in front of our blank faces.
Kizzy and I turned, facing each other, stopped for a second, and erupted with screams filled with surprise and happiness.
We were jumping up and down, waving our hands in front of our faces like complete and utter psychos.

Ethan
"Yea....I think they're fans," I whispered to Grayson, who seemed very amused.
"You think?" He replied laughing.
They finally calmed down, and turned to look at us.
"Am I dreaming?" the girl with black hair asked.
"I sure as hell hope not Kizzy," the prettier girl with the chestnuty brown hair said.
"Are you guys real?" asked Kizzy.
"Come and feel for yourself," Grayson said smiling.
I have a feeling Grayson likes this girl.
Kizzy stepped forward and touched Gray's arm, and then crushed him with a massive hug. Grayson's smile widened and he picked her up and spun her around.
I smiled at the other girl and asked her what her name is.
"Marissa," she squealed , and ran into my arms. I spun her around just like Grayson did Kizzy.
After that the girls introduced themselves as our neighbors. They were still saying "oh my God" and "this can't be real" repeatedly.

Grayson
Damn these fans were hot. Especially Karisma. I loved how blue her eyes were.
"So do you still need help with these boxes?" I repeated Ethan's question.
"Yea, I guess." Karisma replied grinning.
"The Dolan Twins.... are asking to help us? This is the best dream ever!" Marissa said.
"Oh it's real," Ethan said giving her another hug.