Chapter 21

Ethan

Marissa was lying down on the ground, still unconscious. I don't know what the hell happened. But seeing her so vulnerable like this, in my arms as I carried her here, it just-

"Hey, Ethan you okay?" I heard Mark say. He's the most calm out of all of us. Julian tried to keep his chill, but I can't do that. Especially when it comes to someone I care about.

"What..yeah I'm fine, I'm just in shock," I replied, "What do you think happened?"

"I have no idea," he said, shaking his head.

I heard the door bust open, and Karisma walked in, looking angry.

She ran towards Marissa, "Rissa! Wake up, he's gone," she sobbed.

"Karisma, explain," Julian said, crossing his arms.

"It's..so basically..I don't know how I'm gonna explain this, especially to you Jules."

"Okay, it's fine, just tell us," he replied. Grayson now walked in.

"Hey guys, how is she?" Gray said.

"She's still unconscious," Karisma said.

"Shouldn't we call an ambulance or something?" Grayson asked.

"That's what I think, but they're saying it's not that major. I don't know man," I said, I was so close to calling 911, but Mark stopped me.

"Umm, okay. So Kizzy, you gonna explain now?"

"Okay, so basically, last year, you know how she was dating Dean Rook?" She said this looking at Mark and Julian. I'm surprised they don't know, Julian and Rissa are really close.

"Yea, then thy suddenly broke up, never knew why," Julian replied.

"Well, one day, Rissa was over at Dean's house, and they were supposed to be doing homework, and they were home alone."

Shit.

Is this what Carly was talking about?

No.

"Oh no," Julian said. If she was my sister I would flip.

"He decided to get her some juice, and surprise surprise, it wasn't just juice, it had something else added to it."

"Like a drug?" Grayson asked, still holding her.

"Yea, I guess. And so basically, she wasn't really herself, and so he...he...took her clothes off," she started crying.

"HE WHAT?!" Guess Julian isn't always that calm. He starts pacing across the small room. His hands on his head.

"Jules calm down, it's okay, let her finish," Mark said. Damn it I wish I was as calm as him.

"The dickbag, then started taking pictures of her, and those pics went viral." Karisma continued.

I was right. This is what Carly was talking about. But how did she get the pictures?

"How did we not see this?" Julian said.

"I have no idea. But I don't know what you would've done," Grayson wiped Karisma's tears off her face.

Suddenly, Marissa gasped and tried to sit up.

"Rissa, no, stay where you are," I grabbed her hand. Everyone sat on the ground next to her.

"What happened? Wait! Kizzy, Dean! He..he's at my party, I saw him, and he looked at me and smiled, and then, you, Ethan, where there," Marissa wrapped her fingers around my hand.