6.//First Date

You and Niall were going on your first date. It was a big deal for you since is was the Niall Horan. He wanted to take you to a fancy restaurant a while away. You decided on a thigh high black skirt and a teal tank top. You were finishing your makeup when the door bell rang. You know it was Niall so you texted him to come in. You finish your mascara and put on your black heels, grabbing your clutch. You walk down the stairs slowly so you don't trip. Niall had on dark blue dress pants, a maroon button up and a dark blue blazer to match. "Y/N...You look...Wow." Niall said looking astonished. You reach the ground with a wide smile."You look wow too." You say. He walked over to the door and opened it for you. Finally, you both are in the car. He drives towards the restaurant, talking about anything and everything. When you reach your destination, he opened the car door for you. Paparazzi crowded the car. The flashes blinding you."Just look down, Y/N. Don't answer any of their questions. Hold my hand so you don't get pulled away." Niall said in your ear. You do as told and squeeze his hand tight."Niall! Niall! Is this another one of your whores?" "Mr. Horan? Are you planning on a bang and ditch tonight?" "Niall! How did you find this bitch? She's pretty ugly if you ask me." They said. You fight back your tears. Why were they so mean? You finally make it to the front door. "Are you okay?" Niall asked. You nodded and realized you were still holding hands. He smiled and tightened his grip. "Table for two, please. Under the name Niall." He said to the hostess. Her eyes widened in shock. She walked you two towards the small table in the back. The waitress comes up with the same face the lady in the front had. "Hi, I'm Bridget. I'll be serving you today. What can I get you to drink?" She asked and pulled her shirt down a bit. Ew. You shift awkwardly. Niall wouldn't keep his eyes off of you. "I'll take a Coke." You say to the waitress. She gave you a look then turned to Niall. "Make it two." He said, not looking at her. With a tiny smirk, she left. "Niall, you didn't even acknowledge her. She was beautiful!" You scold him. He chuckled and grabbed your hand. "I have all the beautiful I need to see right here." He said with a smile. You blushed embarrassingly hard. Dinner went on with flirty, nasty, waitresses and him not acknowledging them. When it was time to go, Niall quickly grabbed your hand and opened the door to the mean and rude paparazzi. "Niall! Is it the same whore?" "Why don't you just leave her now before it's too late?" "Where'd you find her? The strip club?" More mean comments were thrown at you. Niall stopped in his tracks. "Niall. It's okay. Let's go." You tell him. "Listen Up! Her names Y/N! No, she's not a whore or a slut, she's an amazing, cute, funny girl that I really like. So you can toss around mean comments, but you could never change my feelings for her. So back the fuck up and give us some room!" He yelled. More and more pictures and questions started up. He pulled you into the car and rushed to his side. He drove you back home and let you out. When you reached the porch, he turned to you. "I had a lot of fun today, I really hope we can do it again!" Niall said. You nodded and looked into his eyes. "I don't know if I can kiss you so I'm just going to ask. Can I?" He asked. You nodded and his soft lips connected with yours. When you both pulled away, he said bye and you walked inside. You push your back against the door and slide down. That was truly the most amazing date ever.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So! There's that! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter after the hiatus! I made it longer than the others to say sorry for being gone so long!

I'm so glad to be back and to be with all you beautiful people again! You guys are so awesome!

Imma sign off with my favorite quote from Mr. Harry Styles!

"Do whatever makes you happiest in the world"

All the love, M xx

{credit to Pinterest for ideas}