3.//Airport Goodbyes

Preference by zayngoshard "One Direction Prefrences"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wish I could take you with me. I just wanna be able to fall asleep 'nd wake up with you in my arms. Hug and kiss you whenever I want. Spend all day with you." Niall groaned into your neck as the two of you stood by his flights gate, waiting for the moment the two of you would be separated once again for another tour. Niall loved being on tour; getting to see new places, meeting fans and preforming. But he absolutely hated having to leave you behind. You were far from fond of it either. "I wish I could go with you too." You replied, giving the nearby clock another glance, the minutes seemed to be ticking by faster and faster. You ducked down and buried your face in his chest, tears blurring your vision. "I love you Ni," You said, hoping he didn't notice the shaking of your voice. "I love you too (Y/N)," He sighed sadly, despising that he had to see you sad. "I'm going to miss you so god damn much."

_____________________________

See I told you I'd make a longer chapter. But it's still kind short. Sorry 'bout that! I couldn't think of anything to write!

Ilysm! You guys are awesome! Keep voting and commenting! It means a lot! ♡

〜Meg xxxx