Rewriting

Hey guys, it's been forever, huh? Wow, well I'm here to tell you that I am rewriting everything and recreating the story. Kylie and Anderson are still the main characters, alongside Toby, Philip, Tara, Braden, James, etc. I am just rewriting the plot and events and the beginning along with the ending.

The reason is because Emma and I wrote this book when we were in eighth grade, we're tenth graders now, almost eleventh graders. Thus meaning our writing wasn't all that good and we didn't really know how to go through Kylie and Andersons story step by step.

We rushed through it and for that we are sorry.

But this is good. I know it takes us forever to update this book alongside prescriptive Love, but rewriting this book will make my writer block easy to get out of, and that means more updates. I plan on finishing this book by the time it hits September, and if I finish it earlier than yay!

Plus, this helps make the characters stronger and all that funky jazz. Also, the story really didn't make all that sense.....whoops.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 10K READS! That is insane! Also a huge thank you to those who have stuck to this book since we first started it. You rock!

Hopefully you'll stick around for this book!