Famous

The boys and I decided to go out on the town and you know how NYC do....so we were in Time Square and did a little shopping eating and just strolled down the street when one of the signs started playing this Missy Elliot song *WTF* with the boys dancing in it....I stood in shock I looked at them and was like wow guys you boys are doing your thing your Famous now on top of the world!!

They both laughed and said something like that....don't be so modest you guys are famous I mean everyone knows about you...movie stars....TV....singers....rappers I mean you guys are really out there....I'm so proud you guys...really....never give up on your dreams and never let anyone tell you what you can't do and always always stay together never let anyone come between you two which I know you won't I see the love you have for each other your mom taught you boys well.....thanks Sammie they said in unison and both hugged me.....wow boys I'm just so proud of you guys!!
So what's next? Larry said....let's go get some coffee from Starbucks....sure Lau? Sure why not....

We sat in Starbucks for like an hour and talked about everything then decided to go home....we got in put our bags away then chilled on the sofa and flipped channels Larry got up and went in the den....I followed to see what was up with him....Hey Larry you okay babe? Yeah Sammie I'm cool I just wanted to dance that's all.....okay babe just checking on you he kissed me gently on my lips I'm fine Belle....I heard *King* by Tamar Braxton blare through the speakers....I watched a little I swear his body with the beats are amazing always have me in awe with him...

I walked in to sit with Lau to watch a little tv before I turned in...everything okay with Larry Sammie? He asked....yeah Lau he just wanted to dance is all....Larry does that sometimes when he needs to clear his mind I'm sure it's nothing he will be fine I will talk to him later....okay Lau I think that would be good....with that I kissed Lau good night and headed upstairs....I took a quick shower oiled up and got in the bed....dozed off because when I woke up Larry was hugging my waist I never felt him get in my bed....I look to see what time it was it read 2:30 am he groggly asked what's wrong Belle? Nothing I didn't know you were in bed with me....yeah I came up after I finished dancing I just needed to hold you....okay baby I'm here....where's Lau? Oh he's in the guess room....oh okay....night baby I said night Belle he kissed my forehead and we fell asleep....

Being awaking by Lau in the morning is the worse he screamed good morning then jumped on us....he is crazy...Lauuuuu I'm tired get up! no Belle you and Larry need to get up!...ummm why do we have plans today? Yup we going to Vegas....VEGAS! I yell...yes Belle I need to do some work there and I wanted you guys to be by side....okay we going to VEGASSSSSSSSS!!! I screamed packed a light bag took a shower dressed and was ready waiting for the boys to come downstairs....as always they look so good dressed in black.....hair on point.....smelling delicious ughhhh I love them both!!

Lau broke me out of thought....ready Belle....yup you guys ready?? Yeah said Larry....okay with that we left hailed a cab and went to the JFK airport....while waiting to board the plane I noticed this guy was watching me....he looked normal clean cut well dressed no tattoos that were visible blonde hair blue eyes really handsome....but something about his dameaner had me feeling weird...after awhile I paid him no mind and started to talk to the boys but I felt his eyes on me....

Soon our flight was ready for take off and we boarded the plane and so did the blonde hair dude...in fact he sat two seats across from us....I just kept my eye on him the whole time me and the boys sat together which I was happy they sat on both sides of me they both used my shoulder as pillows so I never had a chance to sleep....we finally arrived in Vegas....I was excited I wanted to walk the strip and do some shopping while they took care of their business....we got to the hotel and settled in we all showered and got dressed for the day and started to head out....so guys how long you think you'll be in the meetings....I'm not sure Belle you want to come with us your more than welcome Lau said....oh no you guys go ahead and take of business I'm going to walk the strip and do some shopping and grab a snack....okay Sammie Larry said be careful out here I hate that you won't come with us I feel better with you by my side...I promise I will be fine Larry I've been in Vegas plenty of times...remember I travel as well....he snickered and bit his bottom lip then licked them and winked okay Belle...gave me a kiss on my cheek and then Lau kissed my forehead and winked see you later Belle they both grabbed my hands and kiss them then walked off....okay guys I will text you guys in an hour okay....okay Belle they said in unison then we parted.....I went from store to store picking up knick knacks and bought me some high boots that will look good with my pencil skirt and boyfriend button down shirt I have.....

As I was coming out the store I bumped right into Blondie he had a gun pointing in my side I froze and just stared at him...he told me to keep calm don't make a move or he'll shoot me right there....I nodded letting him know I understood....we walked to his car a Audi A4s white with a burgundy top....he put me in and automatically locked the door before he got in....came to his door and put the key to it his door automatically open....this had to be customized because I've never seen a car do that....he took off and I asked him what he wanted....he told me to just wait and see for now shut up and enjoy the ride....