Endercon again

"I can't believe we're doing this again." Axel grumbled as he, Olivia and Jesse walked towards the registration table at the Endercon competition. "Cmon Axel, be positive!" Jesse chirped. "What happened last time probably won't happen this time." "Yeah Axel!" Stay positive!" Olivia chimed in as she put a hand on Axel's shoulder. She quickly took her hand off though, because Jesse was looking at her like she had two heads. "Ugh, Lukas and the Ocelots." Axel snapped. "I hate them even more after what they did to us at last years Endercon." "Well, they aren't all bad. Lukas is kinda nice!" Reuben snorted and raised an eyebrow. Before they had a chance to say anything, Lukas walked over. "Hey Jesse! Guys." He said. "H-hey Lukas! What are you guys building?" Jesse asked. "You'll see." Lukas said with a smirk and walked over to his team. "Looks like someone's got a crush!" Olivia said, nudging Jesse. "Shut up, Olivia." Jesse said, but she was holding back a grin. "Let's decide what we're going to build. Ideas, anyone?" "Hmm," Olivia said. Maybe we should build a giant zombie with a redstone circuit in the back which makes fireworks come out of it!" "Redstone circuit?" Jesse raised an eyebrow and grinned. "I know who can help with that..."