Catching On Fire

"ELLIE!" Olivia and Jesse yelled as they ran towards the sound of her scream. "Guys, help!" Ellie shouted. There was nothing around her and she looked completely fine. "Huh?" Jesse asked, looking confused. "Uh, what's wrong Elegaard?" Olivia asked. "It's not me, it's him!" Elegaard shouted and pointed wildly to Magnus. Olivia and Jesse turned their heads to the left and saw Magnus running around, he was on fire! "Help! HEEEELPPP!" He shouted. As much as Jesse and Olivia wanted to laugh at Magnus running around like mad, they knew they had to  help him because he could burn to death. "Magnus! MAGNUS!" Olivia shouted. She nudged Jesse and gestured to a pond of water a few metres away from Magnus. "MAGNUS!" Jesse shouted at the top of her voice. "WHAT?! I'm dying here! HEEEELPPP ME!" Magnus shouted while he ran. "There's a pond of water 5 metres away from you! Jump in it!" Jesse yelled. "AHHHH!"Magnus yelled as he took a running leap into the pool of water. He eventually climbed out soaking wet. "Magnus! You're okay!" Elegaard said as she rushed forward and wrapped her arms around him. "I don't know what I'd do if... if...." But she couldn't finish her sentence because Magnus pulled her into a kiss. "Oh.My.GOD!" Jesse said, as she pretended to faint. Olivia put her hands over her eyes, and Axel just stood there with his mouth hanging open. Reuben ran to Jesse and looked freaked out. When Magnus and Elegaard pulled away, Elegaard looked at Magnus with shock. "I..I,um, I really like you Ellie. I h-have for a while...." Magnus stammered nervously. "I never thought I'd say this, but I like you too." Elegaard said, her cheeks turning a bright shade of red. "Wait, Magnus, why did you catch on fire?" Olivia asked. "I'll explain." Axel said. "When Elegaard was lighting the redstone circuit, Magnus went over to help and she accidentally lit him on fire." "But I'm okay now!" Magnus added. "Um guys?" Jesse whispered. "Everyone is looking at us!" Magnus, Elegaard, Olivia, Jesse, Axel and Reuben all turned around to see that the entire competition was looking at them. Lukas was looking at Jesse with a puzzled expression. She sighed. "Guys, let's just go and build the zombie. Without lighting anyone on fire."