Cherry's Story

There once was a girl. She was loved by all for her kindness and beauty. Her name was Cherry. Her hair was as pink as cherry blossom trees in full bloom, eyes blue as the vast deep ocean. She was short due to her hating milk but people liked that she was short. People say that it made her cuter than if she was taller. Even though she is showered with compliments she hates being called short. Cherry will explode into a big fuse, people don't take her seriously She is a high school student she is a senior. All the freshmen would think that she was one of them and often her confused as one of them. Especially the people that looked older than her but they were younger. Cherry would get teased not in a mean way but a playful way, she would still get super pissed off. People often confessed to her but since they always would be people that teased her she would let them down lightly. After all she can't let her image get ruined by someone insignificant. On the last day of school she snapped on graduation day. She was wearing a nice dress with small high heels. All the younger students that liked her started to swarm her. They were crying and saying things like 'don't leave us,' and 'just repeat a year and graduate with us.' Then when she was about to leave to the stage they said 'let us get all the short jokes out now.' They started calling her all the names and she got so mad she started to shake. She grabbed a pair of scissors she had earlier and slit one of the throats of the students. The people started screaming in panic trying to run away. She chased after every single one of them. Since there was a delay with Cherry coming out one of the teachers came in. There they saw her laughing to herself clenching a pair of scissors drenched in blood. A heap of corpses with her around the room and the walls covered with blood. The teacher tried leaving quietly to get help but the door made a loud screech sound. She slowly turned around, and she had a creepy smile on her face. She made her big entrance with her covered in blood carrying the teachers body. There she went after the crowd with her scissors.