J-Hope (Hoseok) x Reader

I grabbed the giant fluffy sheets and blankets from the dryer, relishing their warmth. Kicking the door shut, I walked to the bedroom my boyfriend and I share, than spread the sheet over the queen sized bed and tucked in the corners.

I collapsed down, and curled up inhaleing the conforting scent of detergent.

Suddenly, a rush of air hit me, and the feather blanket draped the whole bed, and over me. A fit of laugher came from the other side of the blanket, and I knew exactly who it was.

"Hoseok!!!" I squealed as he lifted the feather blanket again, revealing his bright and smiling face for a second. As the blanket slowly came down I crawled closer.
Once the giant cloud fell, he lifted it again, causeing some feathers to fly up.

I once again crawled my way towards him, and as he lifted the parachuting blanket up, I jumped forward, pressing my lips on his, humming.

He let go of the blanket and wrapped his arms around me instead, kissing me more passionately. Suddenly, he grabbed my waist, and threw us both on the bed, screaming. Feathers flew up, and the blanket enveloped us.

Hoseok grabbed the end of the blanket, and rolled over createing our own little cucoon. I laughed as Hoseok burried his head into my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and his breath tickled my neck.

You know what? I didn't actually want to make the bed in the first place.