07.

Eunyoung's pov

I come out from the toilet and suddenly someone grab my wrist and he is mingyu. What the fuck that he want from me?

"What do you want from me hoe?" me

"I just want to say sorry" mingyu

"huh, sorry your ass. I will never forget what you did to me" me

i leave mingyu and walk to my class.

that shit think that i can forgive him? hell no bich

Wonwoo's pov

I follow mingyu and he is waiting for someone. And he's waiting for eunyoung. I dont know what he wants from her but i know there something that mingyu wants to tell her. Eunyoung walk out from the toilet and suddenly mingyu grab her wrist. Woah, this boy really unpredictable. They talk about something but i can't hear.

well, maybe mingyu wants to get back with her but no she will never accept that. bcs they just broke up two years ago and that was from long timee agooo.

what if they get back?

wait, why even i think about this?

i like her?

Finally the bell ring, and its time to go home. I saw eunyoung pack her things. Well, she really wants to go home. I ignored her and pack my thing and walk out from this hell. I listens to some music. Im waiting for my sister, hana. After 6 mins, we arrived at our condo. I asked hana to go first because i need to buy some food for our late lunch. When i search for my keys, i saw eunyoung and....

she lived next to me

Ah, she just moved here last week.

My mom told me to help them but i refused because i don't like strangers. Well, i think i can't refused after this if my mom asked me to help them, because i want to know more about eunyoung. And i want to be friend with her because we're classmates ya ya because of that.

She look at me, and i just smile at her. And going inside. Well, hopefully we can be friend and she will accept me as her new friend. But, what if she hates me?

Im going to my bedroom, changes my school uniform and prepared the lunch for hana. Suddenly my phone ring, and it is from my mom.

"hello" me

"wonwoo-ya, tonight we will have a dinner with our neighbor so prepared yourself, and make sure dress nicely. Don't forget to help hana too with her homework" mom

"okay mom" me

tonight? dinner? with our neighbor?

We will have dinner with eunyoung's family?

Well, i really can't wait for tonight.