05.

Eunyoung's pov

im going to the toilet and asked haneul to go first. Ugh this gonna be a bad year for me, like fcking bad year.

"Why are we even in the same school"

"And he even friend with that fcking guy"

"Ugh. I hate them"

"I hate him for the god sake"

then, i recalled the accident that happened two years ago....

{Flashback}

Im going up and get ready to go to the mall. Tomorrow is our 2 years anniversary. I want to buy something special for him. I remember when the first day he asked me out. I am so shocked and happy at the same time. Well, who would not be happy if your crush finally asked you out right. I smiled and get my sneakers. I just wear something comfortable, ripped jeans, white shirt and some accessories. I walked to the nearest bus stop.

Finally, i arrived at the mall. Im strolling around the mall and looked for some clothes, shoes and snapback for mingyu. I will buy the presents later, i felt so hungry and feel like eating some fried chicken. Im going to the food court and eat some food. I really hate shopping alone, theres no one to talk. Im always with mingyu but not like 24/7 with him. Because he have his own life too. But today, mingyu have some works to do that's why im all alone sobs sobs.

i finished my chicken and go to the store to buy some clothes for mingyu. I looked at the price and hell yeah this is so cheap like so fcking cheap that i can't even look at it again. I decided to go to the another store. I walk, walk and walk and suddenly... i saw some figure... and that is mingyu. I smiled and suddenly i saw him with a girl. I hide myself and follow them.

"he said that he have some works to settle"

"but why he's here in the mall with a girl"

"who is she?"

"are they friends"

i decided to follow them, and they going to jewelry shop. I eavesdropping their conversation. when i heard their conv, i feel like my world drop. My eyes become watery, im so sad. That girl is hie new girlfriend. Mingyu bought her a beautiful necklace. And today is their.... 1 year anniversary. So this 2 years of relationship, mingyu cheated on me. I can't bear this things anymore, i went to them and ... mingyu looked shocked. I wiped my tears and ready to hear his answers.

"Mingyu yaaa"

"What are you doing in here?" mingyu

"Who is she?"

"oh, she is my new girlfriend" mingyu

"And what am i to you? Am i not your girlfriend, so this 2 years you cheated on me?"

"You're boring eunyoung, you know this girl is more sweet than you" mingyu

that bitchy girl smirked at me and hug mingyu.

"so, this is what you want huh? a sweet girl with a sexy look. well you son of bitch and this mother fucking hoe can get a new title of the best couple ever. I am so done with you kim mingyu and please don't come back again. I hope you guys will burn in hell. Adios"

I slapped mingyu twice and going out of the store

Im trying hard not to cry but im lost to myself. I swear to my life that i will hate that kim fucking mingyu.

{End of flashback}

I sighed and washed my hands and going out from the toilet. Suddenly, someone grab my wrist.. and he is kim fucking mingyu.