CHAPTER 4 :/

-WHEN YOU WISH, EXPECT THE WORST, ESPECIALLY IN CHEMISTRY CLASS-

I decided to just leave and pretend that nothing weird happened. I stood up but he held his place in front me, still eyeing me suspiciously.  A couple of minutes passed and we just stood there, face to face, until I was drawn back to reality by the stampede of students entering the cafeteria. He reached out for my right arm, so I swerved to his right side and ran towards the hallway. Whew! I sure wish we never meet again.

I checked my schedule for my next class. Chemistry. It is not my most favored subject, but I have a habit of being early for the first subject after lunch since I was avoiding the ruckus every lunch break.

I entered the laboratory and nobody was there yet. I sat on one of the stools, plugged my earphones and napped on the table. After a couple of songs, my peaceful slumber was disturbed as students entered through the double doors.

I looked up once and saw a familiar but unwanted face. So much for not meeting him again. I pretended not to see him as he walked towards my direction. Now I regret ever looking up.

"Hey", he called as he sat on the stool beside me.

"Hey", I replied, not looking at him.

"You're not following me, are you?", he casually declared.

"Wait, what? Me? Following you?", that made me stare at him. Unbelievable. "I came here first, and no one was around, especially not you."

"Yeah, but this was actually our third class together", he chuckled and a pair of dimples showed on his cheeks.

"Second", I corrected him.

"Sure, since I wasn't able to attend first period History," he laughed softly as if proving his point.

"Damn. You're kidding. That can't be..." I was about to complain but the bell rang.

What great timing! Nothing I can do now, I sighed.