The secret agency of Mount Rose book 1:

The pearl of Cthulu and Winters diamond
(I put a new part every time the POV changes)
Alex's POV

Chapter 3: Not according to plan

My plan failed. I was planning to get through the day and tell Yoshi but this happened. Yoshi was knocked out and the "substitute" looked like she was about to wake up. I walked over there and slashed her with my katanas. Right when my blade touched her skin she evaporated. "What are we going to do?" said agent Kenu a.k.a Keona. "We can't just lea him here, he knows about the agency!" Said agent Shylabuff (I sorry if I misspelled it) a.k.a Shylee. "We have to show him it now!" Said agent Pablo a.k.a Angel. I looked at everyone. "Agent camaron, help me carry him" I said "It's agent rainbow!" Said agent camaron a.k.a Cameryn. She got her gun and shot Yoshi, and he turned into a little ball of plasma. " Nevermind" I said, " agent cookie, glitter the whole place!" I said to agent cookie a.k.a Bella. She hit a switch and her shield shot glitter all over the room. The walls started to fix themselves, and all the damage was undone.

   Agent camaron picked up the plasma ball. Agent Ellen a.k.a Victoria started looking around the classroom, so did agent Oreo a.k.a Savannah. "Wait, where's...." I looked up and saw Jayden. He had a wooden staff and a white cape with white armour with a golden emblem. "You guys almost made me die of laughter!!!" He said, then he mimicked my voice "agent Pablo, agent cookie, agent Ellen, you guys couldn't come up with better code names?" He said "First of, agent Pablo is a legit code name, and second, there are people around the world in this agency and it's really hard to make a new code name with out somebody already having it!!!!!!!!" Replied agent Pablo. "You want to know something hard!?!?!?" Said Jayden, "Wherein this heavy armor, holding onto this staff which is heavy, hanging on the ceiling, in these skinny jeans!!!!!!!" He said. Then he let lose an evil laugh "it doesn't matter anyway, your going to die sooner or later!!!" He laughed. He grabbed a smoke bomb from his pocket. He threw it on the ground. Smoke went every where. I couldn't see a thing. When the smoke cleared up he was gone. "Lets just go agent gummi bear" said agent Oreo. "Fine" I said.