When all you think about is sex

Oh, it's my turn? Ahem...I will start with a very pertinent question: 

Have you ever woken up in the morning and the first thing you think about is sex? 

No? Really? 

You must be a girl...No offense intended, of course, it's just that we always wake up with a boner. Even gays...I think? Anyhow, apparently I am sick. Sick enough to make my dear old parents force me to go to a therapist because what I am doing is "wrong" (what is wrong is to use my great wealth as blackmail, pfft. Hah, that bitch!)  

Is it really wrong? I was just having fun...you know, fuck that girl, suck that dude; whatever comes along and works the magic. 

Like I always say: Pleasure is my passion and my passion is my motto; my mighty dick, the sword. And man, how I've fought! I've conquered many kingdoms, I annihilated many a beast, I've slaughtered the 'stiff' regime of this heated prejudiced society...

But let me tell you what happened. 

I woke up one bright morning and the first thing I that came into my mind was: BAM! I wanna fuck someone. 

Where's Rachael when you need a warm body? Or Kate? Or those succulent twins, Francis and William?  Probably somewhere... Fuck. My pants, as they were almost always (thank you), are incredibly tight in the crotch area and I gave myself a firm grope, groaning in anticipation as I did so. Damn that felt good. 

I walked out of my room  in my pajama pants (because who could think of putting some clothes on when your dick is as hard as a rock and throbbing?), my steps firm and quick as I gathered my wallet and car keys, not even bothering to put on a shirt. I was so ready to capture my first prey of the day and simply ravish that tight, hot body that will present itself in its open glory to my starved mouth and eyes that I did the only reasonable thing to do in a case of extreme desperation. 

I went to my friend's house. 

Now, now don't look so shocked about this, Doctor! All is good! My friend is this very sexy and curvy woman who has allowed me entrance to her humble abode...not to fuck, but I was desperate! 

The thing is that when I got there, I opened the door with the key that was cleverly hidden under a pretty pot and man, you won't believe the sight that met my eyes when I opened that door! 

My friend, let us call her Big Tatas, was naked as the day she was born in the middle of her now bare living room, her legs seductively opened as she bounced on the cock of a man I didn't know. Her breast, oh, don't get me started! They were bouncing enticingly...up and down, up and down, just begging for my attention. 

I swear, my hand twitched without my saying so. 

I became entranced in the bouncing of her boobs, fondling with my penis as I did so and before I knew it, I was naked as a baby, my dick full of blood and interested in the proceedings. My hands found the two masses of stress relievers and immediately began fondling with the delectable breasts of the woman in front of me. Her moans grew louder with my fondling and the man beneath her threw me a saucy smirk, which of course, I returned. Big Tatas turned her head slightly, looking at me from the corner of those beautiful hazel eyes and in between moans she asked me, 

"W-what, ahh, are you mhhhaa, doing he-here?" 

To which I simple answered, "Well, you woke me baby." 

Her questioning glare would've been hilarious if I wasn't so busy groping her and trying to jack off at the same time. "N-nnnnoo, seriously. Ah, ahhh! What---?" 

"Hmmm...In my dreams, baby. Fuck, my dick is so ready for you, babe." 

She opened that mouth of hers to speak but the man beneath her gave a sharp thrust into her, making her scream out in pleasure. I met the challenging and possessive stare of the man, who was doing everything he could to let me know that he was the one in charge. I got so pissed man, you have no idea. And so with a nasty smirk to the man underneath the busty woman, I slapped one of my hands onto his balls and squeezed them teasingly. 

It would be an understatement to say that I smirked in triumph when the damned man gave a loud throaty moan. Seriously, he fucking deserved it. 

My fingers trailed down his scrotum and without even stopping with my fondling, I slammed two fingers into the tight hole of the man. Pain and arousal was evident on the man's face and Big Tatas stopped her bouncing abruptly. In and out my fingers went into the man's hole and the woman simply listened. A third finger was inserted and soon enough I was putting a condom and lubing my more than ready dick. Smirking down at the trembling man, I slowly but surely entered the man with my glorious shaft, drawing a long, low moan from the man. 

Once balls deep into the man, I said cheekily: "Who's the boss now, bitch?" 

The response I got was a tentative thrust by the man and a moan from Big Tatas (who had resumed her bouncing, only this time she was fucking gagging for it). It will suffice to say that fucked him and fucked him hard! And Big Tatas went wild with lust, so much that she begged me to eat her as I fucked her friend, which I did. And with gusto! 

Man, I get horny just thinking about it. 

Anyway, never in my life, did I imagine that that same man would soon enough fuck me in the ass...But, my turn is just about over, so that is a story for another time. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Jesus! I feel like a total pervert...you  have no idea how much I do! >/////< This will surely be my only explicit story ever....EVER!! (first time ever writing such explicit smut) --Kawaii-Bambina

Come on, don't be so modest, this shit is good.  I'm proud of you!!--Malila.noona21