Pleasure is my passion and passion is my motto

So, do you remember that guy I fucked without mercy that I told you about a while back while I ate my friend Big Tatas in that delicious manwhich? Well, I found him the other day or actually, he found me when I was in the middle of a very natural act between two human beings...

Hey, wait a minute! I didn't know that you were going to be here, darling! Yeah, you, the one with the black hair, the pretty birthmark on your left nipple, the tattoo in between your legs...Sandra was your name, right? Whatever.  

What? It wasn't my turn to speak? No? Well, it is better for you to let me speak before I don't say shit. Fuck it.  

Sandra, answer me something, are you addicted to sex or you became addicted to my sex? Yeah! High five, bro...No? Well, fine. It really is very uncomfortable for me to speak about her boobs when she's right here with us tonight...You know what? Forget it.

Do you mind, Sandra? That I fucked your brains out and now we are going to relive it in front of our peers? Too bad, don't care! 

It was a Thursday, I was walking out of the supermarket that was close to my home when I suddenly hear hurried steps behind me, so I turned. Sandra came to me, looking disheveled, fatigued and lightly sweating in between those gorgeous boobs, bag in hand together with a small paper bag. I had no idea what she wanted,but that ass...man, it was driving me crazy!  

When I looked at her face, I swear to you, I cummed, you are beautiful, Sondra, I mean Sandra. She extended her hand and handed me the paper bag. I had left it at the register. I laughed lowly as I took the bag and opened it in front of her. You should've seen her face when she saw the condom.

You must be thinking, a paper bag for only one condom? Baby, that condom had your name on it, I assure you.

Looking back at me, she smiled as she took me by the arm to her car (which was parked very far away). "Baby, my apartment was up there", but no, when pleasure speaks, you shut up. We haven't even gotten to the car yes when she pushed me against the passengers door.  

Easy baby, we break the window and it wouldn't be the first; it is good to have mechanics as friends.

With sure hands every button of my shirt was giving way, and we were about to destroy our very souls in the open air parking lot. Standing with my shirt wide open, I opened the door and pushed her inside, falling atop Sandy and her ginormous breasts. My tongue tasted what it has waited for the most, only to bite harshly at the covering shirt and a bit of the tantalizing skin of her left breast as I practically ripped her shirt off. Finally, the gloriously bouncy and tempting flesh were before me and I couldn't contain myself, I attacked them without a thought. My mouth seemed to have found that last particle of oxygen on planet fucking Earth and my hands explored the base of the pleasure we shared, which, right now, was running down her legs. Oh, how I like this sensation, it is so fresh and sticky and so dependable in every move I make to satisfy dear Sarah. Leaning down on the seat, Selma crouched as best as she could in between my legs and she took out my beautiful warrior from its cotton prison. Getting closer to junior, her hot breath surrounded the head, making me tremble in anticipation. I closed my eyes to slits and I felt something wet and soft (but slightly rough upon the touch) taste my greatness until it was time to my proud solider to enter the cave (although it wasn't the cave that he was waiting for). Wetting my penis inside her mouth, I noticed that I wasn't the first one to lie withing its depth and this filled me with great arousal. To think of the stranger or strangers that are sharing this delicious moment with me through this beautiful lady makes my balls fill with cum for that sexy babe. LLet me tell you, there is nothing more sexy than a woman, on her knees with your dick in her mouth and your seed going down her throat.  

Look, Cynthia, when you sat on my dick without even thinking, I almost died. I am sure that some of you might'va had sex in cars and we all know how uncomfortable that can be, but Claudia's determination, it was beautiful man. 

On top of me, bouncing on my dick with her boobs on my face, choking me...I pulled her hair to expose her neck.

You possess one of the most beautiful pieces that I've ever created, I love the expression of passion on the body, but especially more so on the neck. I felt how she clenched around my little prince, warming him up with her moaned whispers that were calling my name, "Seth, Seth, ohhhh Seth." I also attacked her on the ass, you know? That ass, damn, I told you it had me crazy. Shit man, that was one good of a fuck... 

Now that I remember, you bitch! That is why you are seducing me from your chair, so that I would forget. Well, my ass never forgets! 

...I am sorry, doctor, but this woman almost rapes me (not that I am complaining) only to dump me in her car. I still owe the police my ticket money, why don't you have tinted windows in your car? Believe me baby, I'll buy your the tinted windows.  

Yeah, I was arrested. And not only that, the officer who had to arrest me in the act was the same hunk that I dominated together with Tatas, damn him, he's so sexy. 

What happened in the interrogation room was a whole new adventure. As I got naked once more with great sensuality in order to gain his attention, his hands were supposedly searching for guns near my dragon. "In here, you are the bitch, handsome." It is worth mentioning that I cummed as soon as I heard him talk like that. I couldn't walk until yesterday because of how destroyed I ended up that day but damn if I didn't have a good time. And I have an officer in charge just in case I get arrested again for public indecency.

Oh, my friends, don't panic, Sandra is okay with me telling you guys our secret, right baby?

Ahh?

Clara...who's that?

You? Ohh, okay baby. Whatever you say. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know you but this was cool to write.--Malila.noona21

Hahaha, this was good! And funny...Seth is really cray cray in the head. xD --Kawaii-Bambina