Joining The Guild??? Chapter 03

~3rd person POV~
Luka came up to Celestia and whispered "You do realize your child
is Lucy's killer right." Celestia's eyes widened and said nothing but kept quiet. 'Why...why would Natsu do that to Lucy-hime, I don't get it?!?!' Celestia thought to herself. Luka smirked and turned her attention back to the guild.

~Luka's POV~
I turned my attention to the guild and screamed for no reason. The whole guild was scared and just watched me. I stared at them and started walking up to gramps and my big brother Laxus. "So how did I do gramps and Lax-nii."I asked politely."You did good, so do you want to join or not?" gramps replied. "Hmm...sure I mean why not join anyways." I replied back to gramps. "Ok,Mira,bring the stamp!!" said gramps. "Hai!!" she said and gave the stamp to gramps. "So where and what color??"asked gramps.

             "Hmmmm....Let's see how about on my left chest in gold please."I replied back politely. Gramps stamped it on me and went to Natsu who was dusty and consicous. Celestia returned back to the dragon realm but after she left I started sniffing the air. "Something's wrong with the smell of the air." I said as everyone looked at me with curious faces. "Wait your telling me you dragon slayers can't smell it and you too, Lax-nii?!?!" I shouted/asked. "Now that you say that I think I can smell it no---LUKA!!!WHERE ARE YOU!!!"Lax-nii said/yelled.

~3rd person POV~
"Now that you say that I think I can smell it no---LUKA!!!WHERE ARE YOU!!!"Laxus screamed/shouted. Luka heard her big brother scream and yell but she kept on following the scent that led to a dark forest. And in there she saw her childhood friend.......................

.....Zeref.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Ok I'm gonna end it right there and who should Luka end up with. Anyways always know that there will be an upload tommorrow and Fairy Tail doesn't belong to me but Hiiro Mashima.