Lu-nee's Body Chapter 05

~Luka's POV~
"Soooo....Tell me." I said. "W-well why not another time or something like that?" replied Zeref trying to hold back his tears. "O-ok... But can you at least show me where her body is... I-I think I can bring her back but your gonna have to guide her through things that happened and..." I said clutching my hands.Zeref kept calm and said nothing. "...I want you to guide her to me.... I want you to unlock me from her heart and bring me out when I'm done." I finished my sentence, with tears pouring down from my eyes. 

          Zeref nodded at me and said nothing. He took me by the hand and dragged me too Lu-nee's grave. I dug her out of her grave and took her out. I chanted something and soon then my body was glowing. "Zeref... Arigatou(thank you)..." I whispered to him crying and soon then my body, soul, emotions, and powers went to Lu-nee's body. I was soon then locked inside her for eternity or for whenever she wanted me to come out. Zeref cryied looking at Lu-née and my so called another body.Lu-née stirred and soon then awoke from her years of slumber. "Z-Zeref...." Lu-née said putting a hand on his cheek.

~Lucy's POV~
"Z-Zeref...." I said putting a hand on his cheek. He just smiled at me and nodded. I was soon then crying I hugged him tightly. Then a voice said "Lu-née you must carry on and Try to love Zeref for me please." the voice said quietly. I nodded and looked up at the sky. My hair soon then turned black and my eyed turned red like Zeref's. I was wearing a black tanktop and red lipsticks. I cried silently looking up at the sky and said "Arigatou...a-arigatou...Luka..." I said looking up at the sky. Zeref hugged me tightly and then helped me off the ground of my grave.

               "Z-Zeref.... I-I don't know what to say. All I can say is I-I'm so, so sorry" I said looking at him with my red eyes. He just smiled at me and nodded. I soon then smiled back and grabbed his hand. We both started walking back to Fairy Tail. I had Luka's Fairy Tail mark on my left chest. I smiled at it touching it. We soon then stopped at the front doors of Fairy Tail. I was shaking but Zeref held my right hand tightly and I somehow felt my left hand being touched and held tightly. I kicked the doors open and yelled "I'm back minna!!" Everyone looked confused and when I showed them the mark on my chest they all yelled "LUKAAA!!" I shook my head and they all looked confused.

             I started tearing up and looked at Zeref. He nodded his head. "I'm not my little sister Luka....I'm Lucy, Lucy Vermillion. Also Lucy Heartfilia." I said looking at them. They all looked suprised and yelled "Lucy/Bunny girl/Lu-chan!!!!" I smiled as they all came up to hug me one by one.

So I gonna end it there and I'm very sorry for not posting anything yesterday.Also I do not own Fairy Tail but Hiiro Mashima does.Anyways bye!!!Until next time!!!🌺🌸🍃🍂😊☺️😚😗😙😛😝😜