Jealousy.

Yn Pov
So I walked out of Malak's house in tears.I can't believe I did that.I drive back to Dante's house and he isn't there.I shrug and lay in my bed.
Dante Pov
So I got up and took Yn's car to go pick up her son.I know she hasn't seen him in a while so I'm gonna bring him over.I drive to Mrs J's house and she isnt there but I have a spare key.So I open the door and I see Jordan and Taylor holdin Ro. Jordan looks at me and looks back at Roman.

Jordan:What are you doing here.

He looked at me with anger in his eyes.He knew i have been messing around with Yn and I dont have a problem with it at all.I don't say a word and I take Roman and grabs his things and walk out easy as that.I get out the house and put him in his car seat and smiles at him.He was the cutest baby chubby cheeks,lightskin, he had the biggest smile as well.It takes me a while to fasten him in the car but I finally get it right then I pull off.When I get home Yn is sleeping so I slowly put Roman on her and take a picture cause they were the cutest thing in earth.God I love Yn. She opened her eyes and they lit up when she saw Roman."Roman! oh my god Mommy missed you baby"She kissed his forehead.Roman smiles and started to fall asleep.she cradled him and mouthed "Thank you.I love you" I smiled and mouthed "I love you too.

Jordan Pov
Me and Taylor's relationship is perfect we see engaged and in love.She is perfect for me.I was beyond mad when Dante took my child.Who does he think he is?!?! I call Malak up and have the perfect plan.....

I know it's short but I had to get something out to you guys trust me I didn't forget about you I have been feeling bad because I wanted to write but I had writers block😭 well see ya next chapter!