Corrupting Natural Balances

Hello everyone again. This is my second story being posted onto here. Actually started it today after deciding that I wanted to post up more. Um, a little heads up, I'm going to have a 'rockstar' story posted up at sometime. It's actually in progress as we speak, but the only thing is that I am currently awaiting for a certain album to come out so I may continue the story so be on the look out for that. I let my friend read what I had so far and he said he liked it...But honestly that boy likes anything so...

Anyway, this story is based of a Korean Drama called "Boy Before Flowers". My story is going to be like that, only there are some parts that will be added to it, especially towards the end. If you all end up liking this, which I REALLY REALLY hope you do, I already have the sequel planned out in my mind so I'm already a step ahead. Woo-Who, go me. Oh and I believe that I may be putting in links to the outfits I'm using within the story, but not so sure. x.x If you want, I will though. Lol. Some outfits will come straight out of my mind, but I will try to find it even if you still want it. But yeah, I guess that's all I have to say for now.

Please enjoy and don't forget to leave comments. I need the criticism! OwO!

P.S This could possibly get a little M rated somewhere within the story. Still not fully sure yet.

I do not own any of these characters EXCEPT Mi Kyong. ^.^ Lol. Story plot is the directors, so also, not mine. I'm just the one shifting it. xD