what is he talking about?

We finaly arrived to our class Harry opend the door for me i couldnt help but notice the tattoos and scars on his arms it looked like he'd been in a number of fights. As he opened the door stood a really grumpy old man ''why are you late to class'' id didnt know what to say he was really scary luckily harry said something ''mr shes new here her name is charlotte edwards'' 'well charlotte not a good way to start at a new school being late is it ?''  everyone was staring at me i hated being center of attention.

''go take a seat next to amanda '' he pointed to a girl in the corner of the class room she was realy pretty she had long blonde hair with green eyes she wore alo of makeup but i could tell even with out it shed be pretty . I made my way to my seat amanda gave me a note saying this class is so borin dont you think ? threw out the class we passed notes back and fourth she was really nice she said i could hang out with er at lunch well it leased i wouldnt be lonerd right? 

My classes went really quick finally it was lunchtime i saw Amanda waving telling me to go over there . ''hi'' i said ''everyone this is charlotte shes new here '' there was a girl with short curly hair her name was cassy and a boy with short blonde hair his name was dylan. We were all talking and laughing but then sudenly the whole caffeteria went sighlent i gave amanda a confussed look she pointed to the curly haired boy harry 

 There was something about him that made me need to know him he was so msterious i liked that. He walked to our table ''hey babe why are you hanging out with these losers ?'' i saw his crew behind him there wa a blonde boy that was in my english class his name was niall and then there was 3 brunetts withc i didnt know there names , ''there no losers'' i said t harry he gave me a smirk that smirk really got to me he grabbed my hang and put a bit of paper in it and walked off i was so confused.

Amanda dylan and cassy stared at me ''um do you know him what was that he just dosent go talk to any girl'' amanda said to be honest i didnt know myself what was happening ''i i i dont know'' ''well whatever it was dont get involed hes trouble charlotte'' cassy said , i wonder what she ment by that .

The bell rang for last class so we all got up and left i wasnt really sure what was going on, i took the paper out of my pocket i put it in there because i didnt want the others to see i opend it and said meet me at starbucks and 4.30 after school today and then he put a winky face . Why would he wan to meet up with me for?

*4.30 starbucks*

i took a seat near the window to see when he came i waited about 20 mintes hes late i was about to leave when he came in and saw me . He walked over to me '' hey there babe'' he took a seat and smiled ''um hi so why did you want to meet me for'' i took a sip of my coffee waiting for a replie ''i like you'' well that esculated fast i had no idea what to say i mean he is really hot '' um i um i dont know what im suppsoed to say?'' the door to the cafe opend and a man in his 40s walked in and looked at harry . Harry took my hand and bassicaly dragged me ou of the cafe ';what the hell are you doing'' i said to harry ''um we have to go '' he said with a really angrey face '' go where what the hell was that?'' he opend his car door and i climbed in. ''were are we going?'' i asked but he didnt replie 5 minutes later he said ;; your comming to mine your not safe'' what is he talking about ''what do you mean im not sae are you high or something?''

We arrived at harrys house it was so nice really flash he opend the door for me ''can i go home ?'' harry looked at me witha worried look on his face ''you carnt its not safe'' oh my god here we go again with the whole not safe bullshit. ''what are you talking about of course im safe'' he walked to the kitchen so i followed '' want something to drink?'' i shook my head he came and sat on the chair next to me. ''Your father um he isnt who you think he is '' i was confused '' what do you mean he's a doctor and how do you know my dad?'' he put his head down ''who was that uy at starbucks?'' harry didnt answer ''harry who was that guy'' he finally raised his head '' he is going to try kill you''