Who The Hell Is Colbie?

YAY ! chapter 2 !!! (:

enjoy....(:

***********************************************

Ugh I continue to fume.

I'm still mad that they didn't let me fucking wear my cargo's.

I think they are jealous cause I got style.

Yup. Jealousy.

I humph. Receiving weird looks from Sammie and Leslie. I narrow my eyes at them.

They didn't budge so I turned my head away from them.

I bet if Harlow was here he would also give me weird looks, but that lucky son of a bitch is driving in his smokin' red mustang.

Lucky bitch.

We continue our walk towards the Holy Grail church. The gravel making it slightly difficult to walk on.

I better not trip.

They walk ahead of me leaving me behind.

Damn the noise is very irritating. This church needs to make some clear pathways. 

Oh shit.  I stumble putting my hands in-front of me to ease the impact of the fall.

I think God is out to get me. 

Someone sticks out their hand as I sit there glaring at it. 

The person who I think is a guy is covered up in a jacket with his hood up covering his face.

"i don't need your help." I stand up from the floor whilst wiping the dirt and small rocks off my hands and knees. 

I turn to the person who just shrugs and walks off toward the edge of the church.

Fucking weirdo. Dressed like a damn murderer trying to help me. 

Oh shit I'm the last person out. Fuck i'm late.

I run to the church as I stand on the steps awe struck. 

So this is how a church looks like. This church doesn't look like the churches from home; it looks like a fucking mansion with a lot more colored and regular windows.

Hmm I wonder how the inside looks like. What if it looks like a ballroom like in Beauty and the Beast? Now, I'm getting ahead of myself. 

I turn back towards the double doors leading into the church to see Jeremy standing there holding the door. I walk in to see his family standing in the lobby looking irritated for some reason. 

What the fuck is Sammie glaring at?

I ignore her. 

Whoa. This place is gorgeous they have dark mysterious cherry wood furniture and a lot of murals, but this place has a natural glow to it making it home like.

A small smile grazes my face.

My eyes wander to the large mural of an abandoned home with a single thread of light shining down on it. I stand there in awe at this inspirational piece of work.

I want to meet the artist.

"Beautiful isn't?" Bev lays a hand on my shoulder as she is looking at the same piece of work.

I cough stepping out of her grasp.

"I guess." I shrug.

I guess. I GUESS hell- I mean heaven yeah it's beautiful, mysterious, and very inspirational.