Mine {Niall Horan One Shot}

Ok Guys. So, This Is A Short Story That My Best Friend Had Written For Me A While Back. And The Reasons I Am Putting It On Here Is Cause:

1.) I Keep Losing The Paper.

2.) I Just Love This One Shot Story.

3.) I Want to Embarrass My Friend. <<< Mainly This One. Lol

The Cover Was Made By My Friend By The Way. If Ya Ever Need One And You Like The Way She Thinks, Click On The Person Who I Dedicate This Too And PM Her And Ask Her For One. I Dunno If She Charges Or Not Though. 

Anyway, So I Hope Ya Like It. But Please No Hate Cause This Is When She First Started Writing And She Has Improve A Lot On Her Writing. So Enjoy!

~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~

I sighed in frustration as I waited for my best friend to pick me up. It was cold out and I really wanted to get home just in time to watch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars. I waited five minutes before walking to a near by food store. Hey, I've been waiting out on the sidewalk for three hours! So, I'm hungry. The doors open automatically and I headed toward the chips. I grabbed a bag of Doritos, Cheetos, and a Coke. I turned, and as I turned I crashed into someone. My stuff fell from my hands and I fell backwards, leading on my butt.

"Oh bloody hell! I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" An Irish accent said. I groaned.

"I just fell on my ass, of course I'm not." The blonde boy stretched out a hand and I took it. He hoisted my up on my feet and smiled. I froze. Holy shit! It's Niall Horan! Niall from One freaking Direction! And yes, I'm a huge fan! My mouth opened and closed.

"Hello?" He said, looking down right now.

"Oh! I'll pick up your things! So sorry, ma'am." I blinked.

"Its all cool." Niall replace the things back in my hands.

"So what's your name gorgeous?" I blushed.

'"Delanna but call me Dede." Niall laughed his cute, little laugh.

"I'm Niall Horan." I grinned.

"I know that. I'm a fan." As I said that, my face turned red.

"Aw, snap! I just completely humiliated myself in front of THE Niall Horan!"

"It's alright, D. Is it alright if I call you that?" He asked. I nodded in response.

"Sure. Well, I really have to get home right now. I'm starving. Plus, McDonald's is really from here."

"I'll drive you home! Or we can go to Mickey D's? I'm hungry as well." I nodded.

"Mickey D's." I agreed.

~*~

As Niall and I hung out, we really got to know each other. But all to soon, he took me home.

"Hey, D?" Niall asked as we stood at my door. I turned around to face him.

"I know we just meet but I really like you. Will you be mine?" I nodded, to speechless to talk. He put his hand on my cheek and lean in to kiss me.

~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks For Reading Guys!