Chapter Six

From how groggy he felt when he woke up, Harry guessed he had fallen into a deep sleep. He peeked at the clock on the bedside cabinet and realised it had only been for a couple of hours, but that was fine, that's all he had wanted.

Then, he realised what must have roused him from his slumber. There was an arm draped over his torso.

For a second he thought his heart might have stopped, but as he shifted and felt the body curled loosely around him, he realised Draco must have spooned him at some point whilst unconscious. Harry couldn't help it. He laughed. There he was, worried about what he might do unwittingly, and yet it was Draco who had gone and snuggled up to him.

He was going to be furiously humiliated, and Harry couldn't help but enjoy that. He was going to tease him about this probably until the end of time. He shifted his weight to turn and look at Draco, and as he hoped his movement began to wake the other man. Harry knew he was probably grinning like a maniac, but he wanted to watch the horror on Malfoy's face when he realised he tangled himself up with Harry Potter.

Slowly the blond opened his eyes and blinked, disorientated, taking in his arm slung over Harry's waist, his legs entwined with Harry's, their faces inches apart.

Harry waited. But as Malfoy focused and stopped blinking, realisation dawning, he didn't freak out and push Harry away like he'd expected. His eyes widened as shock shaped his expression, but he didn't move. He seemed to be thinking, rapidly, and Harry could feel the mirth dropping from his face. What was going on?

Draco's breathing was becoming heavier, his chest rising and falling under his rumpled white shirt, and his eyes were locked with Harry's. Then they dipped to his lips and back up again as the hand resting on Harry's hip curled slightly, gripping the soft fabric of Harry's t-shirt. He swallowed and licked his lips, and Harry felt like he'd been hit by a lorry.

Oh.

Fuck.

Had he accidently got Draco Malfoy into bed? The seconds stretched out as Harry felt his own expression turning to shock. Did Draco want him? There was only one way to find out.

Carefully, he raised his right hand and brushed a lock of soft blond hair back from his face. Draco's eyes fluttered shut at the touch, but then opened again to meet with Harry's as he rested his fingertips lightly on his cheek.

Harry's heart was racing, blood was pumping hot through his veins and alerting all his senses fully after being dulled by sleep. They weren't the only thing waking up though, Harry could feel his cock press against his jeans as he realised he had maybe a moment or two more to make a decision.

He had Draco Malfoy in his arms; old nemesis, new friend, work colleague, supposedly straight, and yet he looked like he was waiting. Like he was mildly terrified, but also...hungry.

Harry made his decision.

He kept Draco's gaze as he leant forward, he could see he was trembling ever so slightly, before he closed his eyes and brushed their lips together.

A second passed, then another, and just when Harry was about to draw away, Draco Malfoy pushed back, kissing him gently and slipping his tongue out to taste his lips.

Harry didn't need any more encouragement than that. He rolled into him, thrusting his hand into his silvery hair as he kissed him eagerly as their tongues and lips worked desperately against each other, bodies coming closer together. He pushed his other hand between Draco's chest and the bed, wrapping around him and pulling him into Harry. He felt as Draco let his own hand roam from where it had been resting on Harry's hip, sliding over his t-shirt, running down his back and making Harry's skin light up with every touch.