Chapter 4

There've been a lot of things on Jimin's mind. Especially Taehyung. The next day just like usually he decided to get dressed, eat and go outside for a walk with Max. Walking through his favorite alley, he remembered something. Taehyung gave him his number. After a few minutes of thinking jimin decided to call the mysterious stranger, he met at the park just to confirm it wasn't a dream. But when the time came, he started to feel nervous. What if he's trouble?

Jimin's pov

It's time. I can't back away now. Carefully looking for taehyung, on my contacts the was only one name beginning with a letter tae so if was easy. Finally, I quickly tapped on the call button and now all I have to do it wait.

It's been pretty ten seconds until he answered. So that mean he's real. There was silence until I decided to talk. "Taehyung.." I said unsure but before I could say anything he replied with a voice that I couldn't 't really recognize "Jimin.." his voice wasn't like the one I heard when we met. It was broken. Did he cry? Or this is his usual voice?. "Are you alright? You sound different?" I asked. After couple of minutes he said that he's fine but I could hear his silent cry or the way his voice cracked. But he still assumed that he's fine.

____________________________
_________________________________

It was morning. Taehyung couldn't believe what just happened. For now it will get harder for him but also he's glad that his parents can be together. Again. And that they won't be in pain anymore. But deep down he's upset that it's just him now. He's still young and how will he pay for the house? He definitely knows that he can't stay in this house anymore. So it's time to move on.

Jimin was worried for the boy that he just met about a week ago. After the first and last conversation they had taehyung haven't been picking up his phone. Something happened and It doesn't look good.