Party with you

Selena's  POV
I decide to wake Joe up because he has been sleeping for over an hour and I want to go to the pool before it gets dark.

"Joe. Wake up." I whisper as he opens his blue eyes and stares at me. "What?" I whisper curiously.

"You're so beautiful" Joe whispers as he kisses me making me want more of his plump lips. He pulls away but I kiss him again. He sits up and holds my hips.

"Can we go to the pool before it gets dark?" I ask as he blushes because I'm still on top of him.

"Yeah, let's go" he says as he holds my hand and drags me around the hotel and it soon gets dark so we decide to get some alcohol and head to the house to go to the pool with the guys.

"Where have you been!" Simon asks.

"Look who I found in the beach earlier." Michelle says as Ali ( a friend of mine) appears from behind the door. I run to hig her.

"I've missed you!" I say as she hugs me back.

"Selena, we leave on Thursday" Andrew says as Max hugs me.

"You're busy making out with Andrew huh?" I ask Andrea as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"We brought alcohol! Let's go to the pool." Joe says as Oli runs to his bedroom so that he can change. I go Joe's room to take my clothes off and head to the pool.

"I prepare myself a Ron-Cola and put some music. I take a zip of my drink and start dancing with Andrea and Oli. Joe is wet (dirty minds, from the pool) and he starts dancing with me. I run towards the pool and jump. Everyone jumps in and we are drunk, having fun. Joe starts splashing me with water so I swim toward him and he picks me up (In water). He comes closer so I pull away teasing him and swim away from him.

"For splashing me is what you get." I say as everyone is dancing and making out with eachother. Except Joe and I.

"Lets do something crazy" I say as I grab a towel, converse and a bottle of vodka. i run out the front door and Joe does too. He comes from behind and hugs me as we run towards the beach that is not far away from the house. I take my bikini off and run towards the water. I swin as Joe does too. It is too dark so he can't see my body and I can't see his. He follows me. I start splashing him and he does too.

"We have been in water for like an hour. I'm freezing." I say as we swim back and Joe passes me my bikini. We only brought one towel so he wraps me around it and hugs me tightly as I feel him freezing so I uncover myself and wrap us both around the enourmous towel. We sit in a bench and talk.

"Have you been in a relationship not long ago?" he asks me being curious but I knew what he was doing.

"Flirty huh? Yeah, well, in September I dated a douche for two months and then I left him because he was an ass. He used me for my music. hahah weird but I don't want to be in a serious
relationship cause I want to travel, do crazy things. Maybe I will play in Tomorrowland. You?" Vodka always makes me chatty.

"Yeah. I dated a girl called Christa. In October. I was really drunk and kissed another girl. She kissed anither guy too so we broke up and now we are best friends. I also want to travel so call me and we go together cause this has been the best vacation I have ever been to. Also we are messing around and I have fun with you because we do  crazy things together." he says as he takes a zip of the vodka.

"I remember that when I was small, I never gived a shit about people that were not worth it. They used to call my friend  a poor bitch cause she didn't have an enourmous house or a lot of money. I defended her. She was called Lisa. She was a mess. I always (chuckle) told her that she had to do something with her life. Lisa came out to me, they only person she told that cause she was afraid. She always used to say a stupid quote it was "Die young and leave a beautiful corpse". She died from overdose last year. I miss her every day but she knew she was going to die young..." I say as I take a large zip from the bottle. I don't know why I told him that. It just came out of my mouth. Fucking vodka.

"I'm sorry. When I was younger, I punched a guy in my class called Finn cause he told me that he was going to bang my sister and that she liked when people talked dirty to her. My blood was boiling. I ran towards him and started punching him. Did not really hurt him, I was the skinniest little twig. Then I grew up but I still look very young for my age. I'm 24." he says as I notice that the alcohol also affects him.

"I'm 21. And when I was a kid I was so chubby. Then I became very slim so I went to the gym to get a better body. I run every morning at 8 AM. When I'm not on vacation of course. Tomorrow we should work out. You look young for your age but not so much cause your abs makes you seem older." I tell him honestly.

"Excuse me? You are so fit. And you can do so much better. You are cute when you blush" he says as he hugs me

"Um.... I'm blushing because my bikini was unhooked the whole time." I say as I kiss him.

"Let's go. I have to show you something" Joe tells me as he offers for a piggy back ride as the house is just 40 metres away from the beach.