South Africa

31st of December.

"Omg, this plane! It is just so uncomfortable!" Andrea yells.

"Shut up! We reah there in 20 minutes. Unless we crash" Max yells jokingly

"You know I have a fear of heights!" Michelle says trembling.

"Can you all shut the fuck up please? I am trying to sleep." I manage to say before I fall asleep.

We get out of the plane and we are impressed by the good weather and by how kind the people are.

We reach our hotel and unpack our bags. I am in the room 608 in the top floor with Andrea and Michelle. I have a fear of heights so I ask for the bed that is closer to the wall. I change my outfit to ripped black jeans and a white crop top that says "happy new year" in a lot of languages. I put on white converse and head out to the guys room. The girls have already left because they took a shower before I did.

'Knock knock'

"Come in!" Andrew says as he hugs me.

"What was that for?" I ask laughing

"I don't know. Hahah." he says as we all chuckle. I sit down next to Max and start watching TV.

"We have to go" I say telling them the surprise about me playing my music in the New years eve festival of South Africa.

"It's just 7, we leave at 10 to go to that party" Michelle says as the rest of the group agrees.

"No, we are going to the festival, they asked me to play there and it is a surprise!" I yell as all of them run towards me and hug me tightly.

"Thank you so much!" Max says.
"We love you a lot!" Andrea says as the rest of them greet me.

We leave the hotel and go to the festival walking because we wanted to see the city in more detail. We see that the festival and it's full of people so we decide to split because we want to meet new people.
I go and buy a coffie because I did not sleep very much in the plane. I take a zip of my drink and crash into a man and he spills his drink on my shirt.

"Omg! I didn't see you, I'm sorry! He says as he passes me napkins and I take them without seeing the man once.

"Oh, it's ok but now I have nothing to wear haha." I say looking at the man and at his gorgeous eyes. He is not very tall but perfect for my height that is not very high.

"Here" he opens his bag and takes a white shirt and gives it to me. I take my crop top and put on his tshirts that looks oversized on me.

"Thank you, by the way my name is Selena but you can call me Sel" I say trying to be friends with him.

"I'm Joe, and you don't sound like you live here" He says as he laughs because the tshirt looks oversized.

"I live in London but I came here to play music in this festival." I say hoping he lives in London too.

"Haha, I live in London too. Cool are you like a dj? I have never seen such a beautiful girl being a dj." He says flirting

"Thankyou, a hottie has never spilled vodka on me." I say flirting back and feeling confident of what I said.

"What a confident woman. May I have your number?" he asks as I give him my number.

"I have to go and play haha. Hope you like it." I say as I hug him and he hugs me tightly.