cake and a kiss

Makas pov:

hey, you should be i  bed sleeping soul...? well.. i got curious and wanted to see what you were makeing...

souls pov: i turned over looking behind  maka i saw strawberries no way.  maka you didn't actually take what i said seriously did you? she turned her head so that i couldn't see her. w-whats wrong with that? i just fill that eating cake, that's all. so I'm not making it for you. sigh....all..right..all right. anyway, save me a piece when you finished making it. i slowly walk over to my bed room door turning around I'm looking forward, to it Maka-san.

Makas pov:

after soul said that my face was burning he shut the door behind he shut! ....!

souls pov:

i shut the door behind my falling on my bed  she baking me a cake giggling. i dug my face into the pillow blushing she's too cute, for her own good...

Makas pov:

it-..it's done! smiling at a beautiful cake. i walk over to souls door knock knock Sou.? you up.. i creaked opened the door walking over to soul sleeping i stared at him for a moment he looks so cute when his sleeping. i lend in and kissed him are lips touch soul slowly opened his eyes hum he said ... i jumped in shock ah sorry.did i wake you?

souls pov:

when i was a sleep i felt warmth on my lips opening my eyes in shock to only seeing maka. she jumped in shock ah sorry. did i wake you? pulling my hand up to my mouth did you just....? i sat up watching her walk away T-the cake's done so lets go eat it. i all so in some tea. milk tea. she said walking out the door... right...i got up taking a seat next to Maka at the kitchen table. it got quite........then maka, hey this strawberry kind of looks like your eyes. i turned to look at her with a puzzled look that's kind of gross...she looked at me blushing i meant it as a compliment! and turned back to eat the strawberry its a very vivid shade of red....and so beautiful you could almost get sucked in by it.

sorry that's all Hope you like>>>!